New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Can you guys spot the differences?

Celerio (known in other countries as the Alto)

(Japanese Suzuki Alto)

(the Alto sold in the RP market)

May pinagkaiba? Or which is OK?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mas maganda yung Celerio

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Because the Celerio is the new Alto. Its in our market its called Celerio in other markets its called Alto and the old Alto is phased out. But the local Suzuki continues to sell the old Alto so they have a cheap car to sell...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    medyo upscale yung Celerio than the Alto dito sa atin although the Celerio is supposedly the replacement of the current Alto we have here. what Suzuki Phils did was add the Celerio to their line up without phasing out the current Alto.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i heard the celerio has a bad FE number

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ The Alto too, as what I have read, experience erratic vibrations during idle speed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    medyo upscale yung Celerio than the Alto dito sa atin although the Celerio is supposedly the replacement of the current Alto we have here. what Suzuki Phils did was add the Celerio to their line up without phasing out the current Alto.
    I know, I know, they keep selling the old Alto despite the Celerio is the new Alto, but this Alto in this pic is from Japan and its all new.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1PStxyOxy8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- SUZUKI ALTO(HA25S)[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    well, the celerio has mags, side light signals, and bumper foglights. both altos have steel rims, no side lights, and no bumper foglights...
    but hey! i can't complain about the 369K keso price of our local alto.. and for some strange reason, i can't seem to fit in the rear seat of the celerio, but i can squeeze myself into the rear seat of the alto.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    maybe they have a different version for the japan domestic market, but the one being sold here (celerio) is the most current (7th gen) alto.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    mas sporty looking yun celerio based from the pics. yun alto na blue sa baba parang matanda

Alto or Celerio?