New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Any comments on 1997 C200, 1999 Audi A4 and 1999 Passat Station wagon? Tnx. Appreciate any suggestions.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    how much is your budget? well masasabi ko lang is sa c200, pangit ng interior it looks the same as the older 230e models .... plus most of them are not tropicalized tsaka kinakalawang, the 1999 a4 kalampagin at mabilis malaspag compared sa bmw of the same era, model and the last is the passat, basically an audi with a volkwagen badge, so expect the same with the a4 plus these models were brought in by auto prominence, they dont have a very good after sales feedback even on vehicles they sold

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The 97 C200 may already have the warning harness problems.

Both the Audi and VW are similar chassis, just a different brand. Expect electrical problems for these two also.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    WTF! meron palang c200 anong engine meron yan?I will choose 99' A4,the suspension promlem only occurs on earlier models and its easy to replace and also check the timing belt.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    80-90K yung wiring harness nung C200. Kaya pag bibili ka, make sure yung napalitan na. hehe

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Tnx sa mga inputs, so mas ok ba bmw than those 3? Na test drive ko na kasi yung tatlo at BM, for me the 3 has almost the same ride medyo soft compared to bmw na medyo firm. Anyway just asking kung alin ang magbibigay ng sakit ng ulo. Tnx ulit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    wagon ba? if not i'd get a BMW kahit 316i lang...the newest i could get.

but among the choices, Audi A4 siguro. pero bihira ata ang casa nyan dito.

pwede ka kase makabingo ng magandang specs na A4 eh, yung 1.8T Quattro tiptronic, i believe naging available din yan dito for some limited stocks only.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nigo View Post
    Tnx sa mga inputs, so mas ok ba bmw than those 3? Na test drive ko na kasi yung tatlo at BM, for me the 3 has almost the same ride medyo soft compared to bmw na medyo firm. Anyway just asking kung alin ang magbibigay ng sakit ng ulo. Tnx ulit.
    if yan mga choices mo, just go with the e36 320i i thnk its around 450k nalang ata yun e it ages very well and mas hindi sakit sa ulo compared to those 3 then if you can stretch your budget a little more, the e46 model meron kna mahahanap for 700k

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Thanks, gusto ko nga rin un e46 pero kulang sa budget kaya siguro e36 na lang.

c200, audi a4 or passat?