New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi guys! Alam ko, yung bagong distributor of Chevrolet, they'll bring the new Camaro to the Philippines very soon. But I need some few competitors to this car. Anyone know? Bet that new Camaro won't outperform the Shelby GT500, Nissan GT-R R35, and the Nissan 370Z. Tell me something that the new Camaro can easily beat..

Kahit anong sports car...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    layo ng performance ng gtr and shelby jan sa camaro, pati price. yung 370z naman katapat nan eh yung evo, sti, g37.

in the states for the price range of the camaro and it's performance ang kalaban nya ay wrx, ms3, genesis. pero out here in the philippines, depende sa price yan, if it's under 2M then yon parin ang katapat nya pero if it's over 2M then mahihirapan sya sa mga makakalaban nya under that price range. i was also able to drive the camaro, it's a fun car pero if you compare the performance against the genesis, wrx and ms3 medyo talo sya. pero ganda talaga ng camaro, looks naman ang advantage nya against it's competitors talagang head turner ito, lalo na in black or yellow.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yellow w/ black stripes ang pinakasikat na color ng Camaro dahil na rin sa movie na Transformers. Makakita lang ang bata ng Yellow na Camaro w/ black stripes sabihin kaagad nila, uy ! si bumblebee.

Anyways, going back to the topic ...

Sa price pa lang ng 370Z at ng GT-R malalaman mo na kung sino talo vs. sa Camaro. Siguro saakin, ang pinakamalapit na competitor ng camaro eh yung EX Ralliart at yung Impreza WRX. ;) Pwede din siguro yung EVO X at Impreza wrx sti. :D

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yellow w/ black stripes ang pinakasikat na color ng Camaro dahil na rin sa movie na Transformers. Makakita lang ang bata ng Yellow na Camaro w/ black stripes sabihin kaagad nila, uy ! si bumblebee.

Anyways, going back to the topic ...

Sa price pa lang ng 370Z at ng GT-R malalaman mo na kung sino talo vs. sa Camaro. Siguro saakin, ang pinakamalapit na competitor ng camaro eh yung EX Ralliart at yung Impreza WRX. ;) Pwede din siguro yung EVO X at Impreza wrx sti. :D

hindi abot ang camaro sa sti at evo, kahit ang 370z. drag racing pwede pero ovar all performance mitsu and subaru really brought these cars performance to a whole new level. kahit nga lambo and porsche mahihirapan iwanan ang sti and evo sa circuit race. yung camaro ok naman din ang performance pero against an ms3, wrx or a genesis maiiwan to. talagang pang week end fun car to drive around the city lang ito.

dami may gusto ng yellow na camaro because of transformers, pero i think black is the ***iest color for the camaro.

like i said extirior looks of the camaro is perfect, talagang napaka ganda at head turner. interior maganda din naman pero they could've done better, it's just the performance where they fell a bit short.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hmm... danda danda

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I think the Camaro is a niche player. Doesn't have a direct competitor... People who buys a camaro intends to only own a camaro and nothing else... (well until a Corvette comes along)

I think I saw a yellow camaro in boni high street one time with a teenage driver... (must have borrowed dad's car hehe)

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    V6 and V8 engines..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If the current Ford Mustang comes out here then that would be the direct competitor of the Camaro just like in the US.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Camaro rivals?

Let's see. What is a Camaro? Basically it's an old-school front-engine/rear-drive coupe with a large-displacement engine.

What other cars fit that bill?
    1) Ford Mustang
    2) Z34 Nissan 370Z
    3) Dodge Challenger
    4) Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

By the way I saw a Camaro this morning along Pioneer St. Deep dark brown with white striping. Very nice.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Camaro rivals?

Let's see. What is a Camaro? Basically it's an old-school front-engine/rear-drive coupe with a large-displacement engine.

What other cars fit that bill?
    1) Ford Mustang
    2) Z34 Nissan 370Z
    3) Dodge Challenger
    4) Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

By the way I saw a Camaro this morning along Pioneer St. Deep dark brown with white striping. Very nice.
    Let's see:
    1) The New Camaro (in V6 form) has more torque than the Nissan Z34 370Z andit seats four people than the 370Z seats two.
    2) Same idea, Camaro has more torque than the Genesis Coupe.
    3) New Camaro has more horsepower than the Challenger.
    4) V6 Camaro more faster than the V6 Mustang. Same goes for the V8 versions of both. Rumor has it that the 2011 Mustang will be cheaper than the Camaro.

Taking a gander on the American Chevrolet website...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tell me ano ang mga kalaban sa Chevy New Camaro