New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hello, tsikot lovers out there!!! wanna need advice from the car experts!!!- "plan to buy new car, preferd ko matic, budget ko less than 700k po. somebody oferd me mit lancer 1.6 gls, -P681k; but I want sana Honda 1.3 CVT-P660k (since first time ko mag drive and Im in Manila-so city drive lang)... para po sa inyo ano po kaya ang dapat ko piliin kung pagiging practical ang pag-uusapan? Pls. I need an honest advice and any suggestions too...ASAP!!!!! more thanks...........

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    If you have 700k go for honda city... pero possible earrly next year may bagong honda city.. mitsubishi is also good specially the GLS with CVT...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If I were you, I''ll go for the city. It has a better resale value compared to to the mitsu lancer. mas marami ang may city kaysa sa lancer. matipid pa yan sa gas

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    kung pagiging practical ang pag-uusapan

honda city na

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kung magagawan ng paraan, get a brand new City kaysa sa pre owned vehicle.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    city na, practicality wise.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jheababy0223 View Post
    Hello, tsikot lovers out there!!! wanna need advice from the car experts!!!- "plan to buy new car, preferd ko matic, budget ko less than 700k po. somebody oferd me mit lancer 1.6 gls, -P681k; but I want sana Honda 1.3 CVT-P660k (since first time ko mag drive and Im in Manila-so city drive lang)... para po sa inyo ano po kaya ang dapat ko piliin kung pagiging practical ang pag-uusapan? Pls. I need an honest advice and any suggestions too...ASAP!!!!! more thanks...........
    For me, I will go to the lancer in terms of power and price. I bought a vios 1.3e this april, at first i am considering to buy the city. But because of the price and new model of vios. I opted for for vios it cost around 614t as compared to city's m/t 620t and the the city will have a new model this late 2008 or early 2009. I regret buying the vios 1.3 because it is underpower even I had my clutch and pressure platehave been replaced by Toyota. Its very hard to drive the vios especially in traffic. The engine usually vibrates or shut off when pedal is pressed lightly otherwise it will rev too hard when pessed hard. If ever I have chance again to choose among the three, I will choose in term of power and price. I don't know about the city 1.3 but I doubt it will have enough power especially a/t is your choice.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi guys!

I want to buy Toyota MR2 sw20, but I'm worry because it's converted from RHD to LHD, some of my friends told me it's not a good idea to buy converted cars because they said I can not assure the quality and relaibility.mag bro an o ba dapat ko tignan kung bibili ako ng converted? gusto ko kasi talaga ng MR2. thnks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    practical? go for the city. both cars are CVT, but the lancer consumes more fuel.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

baka gusto mo kunin avanza ko ahihihihi 1.5G AT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
confused what to buy!!??