New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    most seniors i know off hates riding in sedans.

yeah the really low ones are hard to get into, and probably even harder to get out of. but cars like the Jazz have an upright seating position

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kung mababa hanap nila, either mag avanza, veloz o stargazer na. Hindi sintaas ng innova then at the same time, roomy pa.

Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Bring a pack of adult diaper, they can piss or poop anytime they want.

Or bring grams/gramps Arenola.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My 80s Uncle bought a Kia Seltos recently pala. Ok pala ang height for seniors, my Auntie has a cane and she's okay with it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    most seniors i know off hates riding in sedans.
    agreed. yung byenan ko, hirap sa City namin dati. pero sa HR-V eh mas madali going in and out of the car. pag sedan kasi masyadong mababa, pag uupo sya eh parang babagsak sya and pag lalabas naman sya eh, she needs to pull herself up pa eh masakit sa tuhod nya because of her rayuma and her weight.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    agreed. yung byenan ko, hirap sa City namin dati. pero sa HR-V eh mas madali going in and out of the car. pag sedan kasi masyadong mababa, pag uupo sya eh parang babagsak sya and pag lalabas naman sya eh, she needs to pull herself up pa eh masakit sa tuhod nya because of her rayuma and her weight.
    i guess, it's how tall they are, and how fit they are.
    if they're vertically challenged talaga, as in, 5 ft or less, and with rayuma, even vanzy might be too difficult for them. they'll probably like the sedan.
    but if they are tall, naman, 5.5 ft or more, even the innova is fine by them.
    "bring them along when seeing the proposed car."
    Last edited by dr. d; February 20th, 2024 at 08:37 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i guess, it's how tall they are, and how fit they are.
    if they're vertically challenged talaga, as in, 5 ft or less, and with rayuma, even vanzy might be too difficult for them. they'll probably like the sedan.
    but if they are tall, naman, 5.5 ft or more, even the innova is fine by them.
    "bring them along when seeing the proposed car."

when my mom had this episode of back pains she had a lot of trouble getting up into the ecosport but had no trouble getting in the honda city

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123