New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    pros and cons? anong mas magandang bilin in terms of reliability, maintenance and upgrades?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which model? B13 1600's were already EFI, all power, etc. Later models even had ABS. All B13's also had rear seatbelts (lap belts on lower grades). The a/c vent selectors are even push button with 5 settings. Toyota is still slider type with only 2 settings.

I'd rather have the B13 as I have prior experience working on one. Most B13 engines are also chain-driven (no timing belt). The lower market prices of Nissan (vs. Toyota hype) means you'll spend less on the vehicle purchase and can alot a bigger chunk of your budget towards repairs (repairs are inevitable on cars of this age regardless of brand).

Btw, the B13 is still in production in Mexico as the Nissan Tsuro. Gives you an idea of the design's longevity.
    Last edited by OTEP; September 15th, 2006 at 12:04 PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sa fuel consumption between the ae92 GL and B13 super saloon sino kaya mas tipid?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung B13 SS is EFI na so it may have an advantage. Especially at this age unless regular ang carb tuning ng AE92 siguro. EFI is self adjusting all the time, to maintain optimun conditions.

Though sabi nila magaan naman daw ang AE92.

Not really sure, but I'd still go with the B13 SS dahil EFI na. Kung hindi man mas matipid, at least more power and lower emissions (pero pareho naman silang pasado sa standards nung time nila).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    B13 SS... if you can the SE Saloon which has all the features of the SS plus 4 wheel disc brakes and 4 channel ABS.

enjoy all power features including antenna and the efficiency of the 1.6L DOHC 16valve EFi 110HP engine. i currently drive my cousin's B13 and it feels fast, light and handles great too. if you want a better B13, get the facelifted models (late93s) with better looking front and rear fascias, 14" wheels 5spoke wheels and rear seatbelts. also, i think only the facelifted B13 has the SE Saloon variant.

b13 SE-saloon. kumpletong kotse nayan+more, including power retract side mirrors, 4wheel disc w/4-channel(not 3 in most new these days).tapos GTS bumper lang, ok na yan, pormado na!

kung ae92, 1600carb lang yan, mostly basic package. ang modified mahirap na din..kasi baka may modification issue na di na maresolba ng orig. owner..

MANUAL kunin mo!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yung SE Saloon manual lang ata talaga... alam ko yung B14 SS/SE/ST/S4SS/Exalta SLA/STA lang ang meron power retract side mirrors eh...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ba yung B13? Yun ba yung series 2? :dunno:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yup, yung tinatawag nilang "ECCS" "LEC" "B13" body pare-pareho yun.

B13

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aha! Yan pala yun! Ganda nyan tapos kulay Pearl White with 15" mags. Simple pero rock.

Parang mas kursunada ko yung B13 na yan kasi nga EFI na. Yung AE92 na carb medyo malakas daw sa gas e.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
toyota ae92 or nissan b13