New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good day,

Ask po ako ng opinion nila, I’m choosing a vehicle for my wife. Both are priced at 300T… alin po mas maganda for long term use? Pajero parts are cheaper (plus diesel) pero surplus ang unit, it might be prone to repairs na. The 2004 sentra was bought brand new, pero I heard mahal at mahirap maghanap ng parts (pag masiraan)…

Alin po mas matipid sa dawala?

Can anyone give me some advice? thanks

Unit A.
    3 Door Pajero - Diesel
    4x4 with 4D56 engine
    Manual transmission
    surplus

Unit B
    2004 Nissan Sentra 1.3 GX - Gas
    Manual Transmission
    44t mileage – 1st owned

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`d go with the Sentra. I`d still have doubts with converted vehicle especially if you wasn't there during the conversion.

Question btw, what will be the vehicles use ? Business & hauling stuff ? Or plain family use only ?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have a sentra. it's one of the lighter cars to drive. malambot ang pedal at manibela. and parts are easy to get, and not really that more expensive than other major brands.
    the 3 dr pajero? i'm not sure how available spare parts are, because it was never officially offered here. it does share some parts with the local pajero.. and i have no idea how good the conversion was, if ever it was converted.
    i would always favor locally sourced cars from grey market..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    No brainer na yan, go with the Sentra, mahirap makipagsapalaran sa mga sablay na conversion.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    thanks sa mga inputs..

Gagawin lang for daily ride ni misis to work... We were considering the pajero kasi dual purpose na sya, in the event na kailangan pumunta sa mga resort which requires 4x4 functionability.. but then, di naman parati ang outing. hehehe

3 Door Pajero vs 2004 Sentra GX 1.3