New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    when it comes to reliability and gas consumption, which of the two cars you would choose? plainly for city driving and a little bit of out of town trips maybe? i;m already a owner of a honda sedan but my previous cars was a corolla and ang masasabi ko lang panalo ang aircon at suspension ng toyota compared to honda.

hope you could help..thanks a lot

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gas consumption I vote for Yaris... I own one and its really good, I got a max of 13km/h on it IN THE CITY! Which is in my book IMPRESSIVE...

Reliability patas lang sila...

But the Honda wins all other categories... Fun to drive, space and porma...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa dalawa, dun na ako sa Jazz. Luma na ang Yaris eh, walang pinagbago since its launch. But why limit yourself to the two? There are also many other options in the market. Take the new Accent for example. I'd say its a steal considering the stuff you get, especially with the base model. Most power in its class too, be it the base model or the range topper.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by topilots View Post
    when it comes to reliability and gas consumption, which of the two cars you would choose? plainly for city driving and a little bit of out of town trips maybe? i;m already a owner of a honda sedan but my previous cars was a corolla and ang masasabi ko lang panalo ang aircon at suspension ng toyota compared to honda.

hope you could help..thanks a lot

Although the Yaris has been released since 2007, the car is still is a good choice for styling, fuel economy and reliability. It is even rated (by motioncars) to get better fuel economy than the current Honda Jazz 1.5L (Yaris1.5 = 12.35km/L ; Jazz1.5 = 10.15km/L).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Gas consumption I vote for Yaris... I own one and its really good, I got a max of 13km/h on it IN THE CITY! Which is in my book IMPRESSIVE...

Reliability patas lang sila...

But the Honda wins all other categories... Fun to drive, space and porma...
    +1.

A car's fuel efficiency can be controlled by the driver, but for other aspects they come straight from the factory.

Luma na rin Yaris, eh. The Jazz just had it's refresh so I vote for it.

Might want to read this:

http://pinoyautoblog.com/reviews/hon...t-impressions/

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yaris = 2007
    Jazz = 2008

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    if its reliability and gas consumption.. take the yaris.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Yaris = 2007
    Jazz = 2008
    Oopps. I stand corrected.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    between sa 2, sa jazz na ako kasi mas maluwag sa loob.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    although with the current exterior design ng jazz vs the yaris, yung jazz ngayon mukang mas futuristic than the yaris.
    but still the yaris looks like a hampster for me kasi cute pa rin.
    jazz panalo sa compartment capacity, talk about flexibility
    i'd prefer the yaris' dash than the jazz's.
    for me, much shorter = more fun to maneuver (twist/turn) and drive. so yaris pa rin if i won't be minding about other cargos that i would be hauling

kung ako ang nasa position mo, tutal city driving lang hahabulin ko, this could be just for 1-2 persons so ok na ko sa yaris then cargo would be placed na lang sa 2nd row kasi ayoko iopen hatch nya sa likod (sa katamaran)
    Last edited by Burai; February 1st, 2011 at 02:23 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
yaris or jazz? which would you prefer?