New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi everyone! I'm newbie here and I need good advice out there for what to best buy, I prefered revo or adventure (300TW T0 400TW budget)? This is my first time to own a second hand car and I want to hear from the expert.
    My wife will take the benifits for this, because I'm not always there for her co'z I'm working abroad. I don't want to purchased car and sooner it will be the big headache for her later on.Can anyone will give me specific details what model and engine type the best from both cars? Thanks in advance sir... Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Suggestion lang. If you have a budget of 300k to 400k for a used Revo or Adventure, why not use the money as a downpayment for a brand new Toyota Avanza J (592k yata, even less pag white)? At least you'll be assured of no breakdowns for the 1st 3 years since your wife will be the one to use the car.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinzidcel View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm newbie here and I need good advice out there for what to best buy, I prefered revo or adventure (300TW T0 400TW budget)? This is my first time to own a second hand car and I want to hear from the expert.
    My wife will take the benifits for this, because I'm not always there for her co'z I'm working abroad. I don't want to purchased car and sooner it will be the big headache for her later on.Can anyone will give me specific details what model and engine type the best from both cars? Thanks in advance sir... Cheers!
    i have a 2002 mitsu advie SS gas (now: converted to bi-fuel = gas & LPG, i can use either of the two but i use autoLPG more often because of the pricey gasoline cost), and 2002 toyoa revo GLX diesel (wifey). if you want speed and acceleration, go buy an adventure, if you want space, go buy a revo. With 300k to 400k budget, and your wife is goin' to use it more often more than you do, i suggest go buy a REVO SR or VX200 na gas then convert mo ng bi-fuel (gas & LPG) but if you're skeptic about the conversion, diesel is for you...with the soaring fuel prices kasi, masakit na talaga sa bulsa. tamang tama may mounted monitors na yun sa headrest ng frontseats, good for your children para behave sila while your wife is driving.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *ronw123w124:
    sir mejo tight n budget e nalagay ko lahat s H&L nti2ra nlng ung konti pangsa2kyan diko kaya brand new. I'm currently here in abroad uwi ako ng october pero early september bi2li n kami revo nga o adventure. Thanks sir s time nyo.

*ezem:
    noted sir s advise nyo.oo nga puro pgtaas nlng ng fuel ang nba2litaan nmin d2 abroad from pinas e kaya wise desisyon pdin ang pgpili ng maayos n sa2kyan, necessity kc pr s family ko ung sa2kyan ky un n su2nod kong ipu2ndar.Good advise sir i really appreciate it.First time ko po mag own ng car kya malking tulong po mga katulad nyo d2 s forum. Many thanks sir...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bawal ho ang text speak sa boards, just a friendly reminder....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    matic po or manual? halos same lang po yung 2. parehong matibay mapa gas or diesel. kapag revo(gas) nga lang dapat matibay din po bulsa ninyo

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    matic po or manual? halos same lang po yung 2. parehong matibay mapa gas or diesel. kapag revo(gas) nga lang dapat matibay din po bulsa ninyo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Simple lang ang sagot.

Revo, matagal nang pinatay ng Innova 'yan.

And soaring fuel prices notwithstanding, you'll still want to go with a diesel for durability, efficiency and mileage, in which case the Adventure will be the better bet. Its 4D56 diesel engine is one of the most reliable despite its age; kita mo naman, ginawan pa ng CRDi version para sa Strada. More importantly, the Adventure is still very much alive in the market, so you're assured of continued parts support. And that means peace of mind.

'Nuff said.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; July 20th, 2008 at 11:50 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    either of this two are okay as long as pipiliin mo ay diesel variant. It lacks the speed pero mas matipid silang di hamak compared th their gas siblings. Pero kung ako ikaw adventure na lang.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sir vinzidcel, please don't use text language on your messages coz it's prohibited and it's very hard to read.

Enough said by sir Bogeyman, I would go for the adventure too.

You should always put into consideration that what you'll soon to drive is old and it might give you problems anytime. Hopefully they're not big problems enough to give you both a headache.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Please Help Me! Revo Or Adventure?