New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Guys we are currently looking for a family van diesel local or imported would be ok for us. As long as it will fit to our budget of 130 - 160k here are the vans that I searched over the net. Please help us to decide regarding the maintenance, fuel economy, aircon system parts availability. We will use it more often po kasi going to Bicol. If someone here selling a reliable van diesel that will fit to our budget please let me know you can contact me at 09228914766. Thanks in advance.

1. Hyundai Grace/H100
    2. Mitsubishi L300 versa van Local
    3. Toyota Lucida/Emina imptd.
    4. Mitsubishi Delica Subic imptd.
    5. Tamaraw FX diesel
    6. Mazda Bongo Subic imptd.
    7. Toyota Town Ace subic imptd.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    the conversion from rhd to lhd is one major thing that you should watch out at imptd vehicles. Some conversions that is wrongly done leads to costly repairs and sometimes accidents. You should have your mechanic to check the conversion.

if you're sure about the imptd vehicles that you're buying then the delica gets my vote. For the locally released vehicles the FX gets my vote.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Huwag yung mga JDM converted vans.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hyundai Starex, ayaw mo?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    IMO, 160T is just too low a budget to get a fairly DECENT van.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    nako masyado pala mababa ang budget. di ko nabasa. tama yung sinabi ni sir Gerbo. masyadong mababa ang budget. presyo lang yan ng 1996 Toyota Corolla GLi

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    160k lang yun mga vans sa subic?

Looking for a Family van HELP!