New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hey guys, I am a freshman in buying a car, dont know evrything about it..pls share some opinion how to deal with the buyer..What is important in checking the car...the papers needed...the proper processing of deed of sales...is it neccesary to check first the papers of the car in CAMP CRAME(Anti Carnapping Group)..and LTO.? I think it is only when the car came from a far away province,but not neccesary here in Manila..Well Im really not sure about all of this..It would be a great help for me if you would share some of your Bright Ideas!!Maraming Salamat Po!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Check the history of the car, its previous owner/s as well as the maintenance of it. Then, if you're really satisfied that the same is your "dream" car, I suggest to check all the papers with the proper authorities (LTO and PNP-TMG). Goodluck.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If you're seriously considering a particular vehicle, bring a competent mechanic with you to help you assess the vehicle's condition; don't just take the owner's word for it.

As Macho said, ask for the car's maintenance records if possible so you'll have an idea if all the necessary parts and fluids are being repaired/replaced on time.

"NEED ur Opinion Buying 2nd hand Car"