New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last March 2019 kakadischarge ko lang sa hospital dahil na TIA aq at dahil dun need ko almost 600php meds per day for 3 months. Nung nag reevaluate aq ng pera finances q I discovered na mahihirapan aq sa autonloan q. Hindi impossible pero mahirap at since ganun pumunta aq sa bank loan officer in charge at nakiusap aq for a 3 month leeway. Di pumayag so for peace of mind nag ask aq if ok lang ba mag surrender ng autoloan q with no bad record kasi mag plan aq in da future f ok na finances ko to have another auto loan.

Long story short may flagged record aq ngayun when nag apply ako for BDO.

The officer in chare lied to me and I'm suffering from that mistake of trusting him.

What to do po?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenanne View Post
    Last March 2019 kakadischarge ko lang sa hospital dahil na TIA aq at dahil dun need ko almost 600php meds per day for 3 months. Nung nag reevaluate aq ng pera finances q I discovered na mahihirapan aq sa autonloan q. Hindi impossible pero mahirap at since ganun pumunta aq sa bank loan officer in charge at nakiusap aq for a 3 month leeway. Di pumayag so for peace of mind nag ask aq if ok lang ba mag surrender ng autoloan q with no bad record kasi mag plan aq in da future f ok na finances ko to have another auto loan.

The officer in chare lied to me and I'm suffering from that mistake of trusting him.

What to do po?
    i am curious,
    might i ask, when did you start huluging for the what-year-and-model-car?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenanne View Post

What to do po?
    Sayang late na post mo. 3 months lang pala hinihingi mong leeway. Pwede mo namang hindi bayaran yan ng 3 months, may interest at penalty naman yan, basta sa 4th month magsimula ka ulit magbayad with interest. Basta nag surender ka automatic yata yan na may bad credit record ka. Hanap ka ng ibang banko like AUB o Bank of Commerce, Penz Bank? , mga sub prime loans, mataas ang down mataas din interest. Pero mas mababa parin sila compared sa in house.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sorry to hear of your predicament. I think yung record of default will reflect sa credit union ng mga banks so where ever ka mag loan your record will appear. last im aware of it will take approx. 10years to purge your record. some banks you may have good relations with might allow you to make another loan but there will be caveats for example the bank will require you to have an ADB with them enough to cover the entire loan amount as their way of cover should another default happen.
    Last edited by babkalakal; July 4th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am curious,
    might i ask, when did you start huluging for the what-year-and-model-car?
    Sept 2017 po.

Nissan Almera 1.2 MT

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Your post is TOO LATE. dapat before mo sinurrender ka nagtanong. Wala na yan, 10 years bago mawala record mo, if ever. Nothing you can do now.

The only recourse now is do as what glenn_duke posted above, sa secondary lenders ka na lang muna for the next 10 years.

Voluntary surrender issue