New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2013
    I was a victim of paying for a brand new L300 which was given an old looking rusty Unit from DIAMOND MOTORS Corporation Marcos H-Way. It was my total trust and confidence that I thought I paid for a brand new unit and will be going home with the Unit I supposed paid. Be careful folks to deal with the mentioned car dealer. It is supposed that Mitsubishi Motors should protect the buying public against this kind of wrong-doings from their dealers but nothing did MITSUBISHI MOTORS had done to correct the matter.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    I was a victim of paying for a brand new L300 which was given an old looking rusty Unit from DIAMOND MOTORS Corporation Marcos H-Way. It was my total trust and confidence that I thought I paid for a brand new unit and will be going home with the Unit I supposed paid. Be careful folks to deal with the mentioned car dealer. It is supposed that Mitsubishi Motors should protect the buying public against this kind of wrong-doings from their dealers but nothing did MITSUBISHI MOTORS had done to correct the matter.
    hard to believe with out pictures, but common sense says never trust a stranger... just return it and fight for your 5year zero rust warranty * mitsu

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eeehhhh....we need more than that to believe it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am wondering, what were the conditions of the sale?
    and, if i might be so brazen enough to ask... why did you accept the unit?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am wondering, what were the conditions of the sale?
    and, if i might be so brazen enough to ask... why did you accept the unit?
    this. why did you accept the unit if it was rusty already? weren't you supposed to check it before they turned it over to you?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Show pics please.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    you should also see your lapses.. bakit mo tinanggap kung alam mo naman palang hindi ganyan ang binayaran mo.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kulang kulang kasi kwento ni TS eh... kaya ayan walang makuhang simpatya...

TS provide us more details naman. Gano katagal mo gamit yung sasakyan, kelan mo napansin ang problema or kung dinala mo na ba sa casa for warranty?

Hirap kasi kahit picture wala.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    tapos paninira kagad na wala namang ebidensya. taga toyota ka ba o nissan?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yep.. Dapat may picture..