New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Good Day Tsikoteers,

i just thought i'd post this thread to poll or gather some info from my fellow members here of their experiences during their auto purchases, specifically as to the deals that were offered by their respective dealers/sales agents. I'm personally planning to get a brand new Toyota, and after reading several threads here, came to think about where i can get the best deals in terms of discounts, freebies and waived fees. If you have any information of sweet deals from your recent purchases that you would like to share, this is the place. Just post your car bought, dealership or even SA (if you would like to refer) as well as the perks offered to sweeten the deal for you.

This could also be very helpful for other potential buyers such as myself.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You have to check out each dealer for their specific deals that they can offer to you. And sometimes you can't judge a dealer just give a call because they would just give you the standard "offer". By visiting each dealer, you give them the opportunity to sweeten the deal.

If you like in Metro Manila, you can also try dealing with provincial dealers because they can offer you a discount on the amount they use to transport the car from the factory (usually Manila) to the provincial dealership. The further the dealership, the bigger the potential discount from the transport cost.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    yes, a friend of mine mentioned this to me before, and recommended that i try visiting the toyota dealer sa kanila in cabanatuan ata, quite far, but i'm definitely going to do my best to se as many dealers as possible.

sweetest auto deals