New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mas okay ba na bumili ng E and ireplace nalang yung head unit and painstall ng rear cam pagrelease ng unit sa casa kesa sa bumili mismo ng VX?

Hindi kasi ako kumpiyansa sa push start kesa sa de susi pag kelangang ijump start ng de tulak eh. And besides may matitipid parin ako kahit magpareplace ako ng head unit sa casa.

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    To each his own bro, sounded like leaning to E variant ka na then get the E [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The head unit of the current E is good enough - touch screen, Bluetooth, etc. If you need maps just use your phone.

The City E seems like really good value to me at 800k. The rims of the 2017 model look less cheap than that of the 2014-2016 model as well.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    To each his own bro, sounded like leaning to E variant ka na then get the E [emoji4]

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The head unit of the current E is good enough - touch screen, Bluetooth, etc. If you need maps just use your phone.

The City E seems like really good value to me at 800k. The rims of the 2017 model look less cheap than that of the 2014-2016 model as well.

Nasabi na nila lahat Plain and Simple

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Agree with bro Jut unlike nung unang labas na GM6 for me ang bare nung E na variant kaya nag opt ako na VX kunin, for me sulit na sa added toys yung price difference.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Put differently, the City E has the features of the Vios G at a cheaper price.

Honda may have failed with the 1.3 Brio, but they're making a killing with the City.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Put differently, the City E has the features of the Vios G at a cheaper price.

Honda may have failed with the 1.3 Brio, but they're making a killing with the City.

if they brought the brio with the 1.2L engine and cvt and that new dash. they might sell well... they could price it better especially with the lower displacement engine.

20km/l thats easy to market....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; June 23rd, 2017 at 10:15 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by small4ward View Post
    Mas okay ba na bumili ng E and ireplace nalang yung head unit and painstall ng rear cam pagrelease ng unit sa casa kesa sa bumili mismo ng VX?

Hindi kasi ako kumpiyansa sa push start kesa sa de susi pag kelangang ijump start ng de tulak eh. And besides may matitipid parin ako kahit magpareplace ako ng head unit sa casa.

when you say jumpstart na de tulak seems like manual kukunin nyo. if thats the case, E nga sir kasi wala manual na vx.

also, the white intrument cluster of the mmc E variant looks better now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Decided to go with VX instead. i just don't want to miss the addtl features that VX has to offer. Saka ko na poproblemahin ang jump starting pag maencounter ko na yung ganung issue.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I got the VX+ too, the no price increase was the deciding factor as well the other features included.

Quote Originally Posted by small4ward View Post
    Decided to go with VX instead. i just don't want to miss the addtl features that VX has to offer. Saka ko na poproblemahin ang jump starting pag maencounter ko na yung ganung issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast