New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mga paps, may balak kami kunin na pasalo car, ciaz in particular.
    Ano-ano ba ang dapat gawin sa ganitong kaso, ano-anong dokumento hihingin ko sa seller, at ano gagawin kung sakali matapos namin bayaran ang term paano namin makukuha ang or/cr sa bank at malipat sa name namin.
    TIA sa mga inputs.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Stay away.
    If pasalo lang. Might as well go straight to the banks repo unit list and see if something fits your want/need.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Illegal yun mga pasalo with regards to the terms of their loans with the bank.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Better go straight to the bank with the seller where they loan the car... at the end, still the bank own the car not the seller...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Remember... You can never sell what you do not own.

So yung seller mo is not in the position to sell the car since the bank owns it until the loan is settled.

Also, assuming tumuloy ka, you will pay the bank. Then after the loan is finished, the bank releases the documents. Guess to whom they will name the car? To the seller. Who becomes the owner? Yup, the seller. Who paid? You of course.

If you want to throw money away, give it to me. I'll be happy to take your money

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentos View Post
    Ano-ano ba ang dapat gawin sa ganitong kaso, ano-anong dokumento hihingin ko sa seller, at ano gagawin kung sakali matapos namin bayaran ang term paano namin makukuha ang or/cr sa bank at malipat sa name namin.
    TIA sa mga inputs.

sirko is right.

whatever you do, make sure that the bank approves of it, in writing.
    after all, the bank is technically the owner of the car.

if you make a deal with the "owner" alone, this is what will happen:
    you will give him a cash amount, and you will continue paying the monthlies to the bank.
    once the bank is paid in full (by you), the bank will then issue the ownership papers to... your seller! not to you, but to the guy who "sold" you the car. in the bank's eyes, the original owner is the legal owner of the car.
    this "seller" will then paperwork the car ownership in your favor.
    or so you think.
    but what if he does not?
    think of the tons of legwork and possible lawsuit...

someone once said, "buying pasalo cars is buying a used car at brand new prices".
    sit down and put on paper, just how much you are buying that car, and compare it to buying a similar car if you were the one dealing with the bank or dealer.

good luck, po.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Thanks sa mga input paps, yeah you're all right.
    Yun nga rin mga question sa utak ko, mas better to go to 2nd hand dealer na lang directly at pumayag na rin si misis tutal pamalit lang naman sa mas luma nyang sentra na panghatid sundo sa skol.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Btw, mas hassle and pasalo cars than buying bank repo. May konti problem yung paperworks ng repo na nabili ko but it is all being cleared by thr bank

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Btw, mas hassle and pasalo cars than buying bank repo. May konti problem yung paperworks ng repo na nabili ko but it is all being cleared by thr bank

Out of curiosity. What's the issue encountered?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentos View Post
    TIA sa mga inputs.

Ask him/her:
    1) Why is s/he selling the car?
    2) Why is s/he asking you to pay what s/he paid the bank already? Considering s/he already used the car.

Ask your self these:
    1) Why would you want to solve other people's problem/s?
    2) Why would you want to hit your head with a rock that does not, and will not belong to you? Considering you cannot transfer the CR under your name.
    3) Why would you give your hard earned money to a total stranger, trusting a total stranger that s/he will pay the bank what you paid him/her?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast