New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I see a lot of FB posts for bnew Alphards asking way over SRP sometimes as much as plus 1m. I see a lot of this used by hotels as limo service. Im wondering is there a shortage of supply and is Toyota Ph aware?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    I see a lot of FB posts for bnew Alphards asking way over SRP sometimes as much as plus 1m. I see a lot of this used by hotels as limo service. Im wondering is there a shortage of supply and is Toyota Ph aware?
    locally sourced, or imported grey market?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    [QUOTE=dr. d;3076332]locally sourced, or imported Both I think. Some are agents ng casa mismo selling.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Taas ng demand. Inhouse financing lang ang gusto tanggapin ng mga agent na umaabot ng 4 to 5m. Sabi ng kakilala kong agent dinadala daw sa china ang iba?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    high demand low supply. how many do we get monthly? 50-100?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Yes, - hotel limo. At least in HK and Taipei which I/we visited in the recent past.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    I have one of these! It’s really a plush experience. Feels closer to something you’d expect from Lexus compared to Toyota. Swaths of leather everywhere, very well-mannered ride and amazing captains seats. Driving it is fine, but trust me, the second row is where you want to be.

This is coming from someone who only has the base model Alphard (check out its twin, the Veilfire too!), people in Japan get much more luxurious trims like the Royal Lounge which has a TV, better audio, seats and tons more afaik.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm sure it's a well-made, competent, and comfortable minivan. But, it sure is butt-ugly.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Looks like one of those rappers with "dentures"

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Alphard looks good to me. Bold front for a Toyota but overall it looks classy and goes head to head with the more muted and less popular V220d.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast