New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    diba there are 2 sound set ups, one is for sound quality and another is for bass, right? my school mate has a sound set up na medyo may kalakasan yung bass, tapos medyo clear din naman yung sounds nya, san maganda magpagawa ng ganito? ------another question, do u guys think its a good idea to put a system in my dads ride, then lipat na lang when i get my own, or just wait till i get mine?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    diba there are 2 sound set ups, one is for sound quality and another is for bass, right? my school mate has a sound set up na medyo may kalakasan yung bass, tapos medyo clear din naman yung sounds nya, san maganda magpagawa ng ganito?
    There are a lot of qualified Installers around. you may check out the advertise thread of the Kotse Audio Club Site for details.

another question, do u guys think its a good idea to put a system in my dads ride, then lipat na lang when i get my own, or just wait till i get mine?
    Are you the primary driver of your dad's car? If so ok lang. If you get to drive it on weekends lang, hintay ka na lang cguro.

HTH:mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with Leon.

Look around the different boards and contact them. That way you can check on the different brands available and probably get to audition some cars. Check mo rin yung mga prices nila.

Have you auditioned setups of SQ enthusiasts? Kala mo wala silang sub!! Pero sobrang clear parang live na tinutugtog sayo! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

question bout sound setups