New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have seen a number of speakers with separates and found sony brands (xplod?) quite cheaper than others. Are they good?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    I have seen a number of speakers with separates and found sony brands (xplod?) quite cheaper than others. Are they good?
    i'm using 6.5'' sony separates for front and coaxial sa back... ok ung sound for me...

many will say sony speakers are not good...
    pero...
    it will all depend sa nakikinig...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Hi..with different opinions you will just confuse yourself..it happend to me before I bought the speakers without listening first I ended-up not a happy person..Coz what you pay is what you get sometimes..Explore and listen the speakers first and hopefully CFG, AutoFocus and theres one in Southsuper Hiway (I think it was Tri-J) will let you do this (By the way guys shops I mentioned are in CEBU).. Below are the 6.5" JBL I bought from CFG..(except the 10" 3-way JBL and Amps).. This is my set-up.

">">">
    ">">

GOOD LUCK!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian_joyaxx View Post
    Hi..with different opinions you will just confuse yourself..it happend to me before I bought the speakers without listening first I ended-up not a happy person..Coz what you pay is what you get sometimes..Explore and listen the speakers first and hopefully CFG, AutoFocus and theres one in Southsuper Hiway (I think it was Tri-J) will let you do this (By the way guys shops I mentioned are in CEBU).. Below are the 6.5" JBL I bought from CFG..(except the 10" 3-way JBL and Amps).. This is my set-up.

">">">
    ">">

GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks taga Cebu sad ko. I'll try your suggestions

Are Sony auto speakers good?