Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Go ahead guys/gals, don't be shy now...let the masses know what you think

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hellfire2428 View Post
    teka,,,naleleto ako eh.....ano daw?.....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir i think you can not actually combine those three in one separates. If i were on a budget, i think i'll used targa separates. With in this year, in the other forum (KAC) a full targa set up won the competition. But if i were to have more budget, I'll research and audi first, it's a little subjective as to what is good sound quality to a person. Have nothing against non branded but the difference i think (correct me if i'm wrong please) lalabas kapag time na ng sigawan. just my opinion po

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xer View Post
    sir i think you can not actually combine those three in one separates. If i were on a budget, i think i'll used targa separates. With in this year, in the other forum (KAC) a full targa set up won the competition. But if i were to have more budget, I'll research and audi first, it's a little subjective as to what is good sound quality to a person. Have nothing against non branded but the difference i think (correct me if i'm wrong please) lalabas kapag time na ng sigawan. just my opinion po
    > i get your point sir Xer, its primarily just a simple question (for) i.e., the (user) doesn't really matter what brand is (but) what matters is, with the ears that are using it..i too am not biased with (any) particular brand...im just merely trying to figure out what most (use/d) so newbie, ordinary, non techie people might have an idea what to look for when the upgrade itch starts kickin'

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    best separates for me ... Polk Momo MMC6500s -- yun kasi gamit ko ngayon at yun palang nagagamit ko. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ---double post---
    Last edited by B2Bomber; July 20th, 2008 at 11:34 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    > i get your point sir Xer, its primarily just a simple question (for) i.e., the (user) doesn't really matter what brand is (but) what matters is, with the ears that are using it..i too am not biased with (any) particular brand...im just merely trying to figure out what most (use/d) so newbie, ordinary, non techie people might have an idea what to look for when the upgrade itch starts kickin'
    ok, copy that loud and clear sir .
    yes the so called upgrade itch, masarap kamutin pero masakit kapag kinamut - sa bulsa!

was able to use RF p152s, i could say very good pair of seps, well actually was not able to use all it's potential, reason-upgrade itch

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mahirap talaga ma gauge ang performance ng speakers sa insang installation kasi kailangan ng mamahalin equipment. So basically nagiging subjective talaga sa end user. For some it may be the best for others, yukkie.

The key word is audition. Pakinggan mo kung OK sa pansalasa mo ang gusto mong bilihin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    love your own. hertz dsk gamit ko ngayon eh. hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xer View Post
    ok, copy that loud and clear sir .
    yes the so called upgrade itch, masarap kamutin pero masakit kapag kinamut - sa bulsa!

was able to use RF p152s, i could say very good pair of seps, well actually was not able to use all it's potential, reason-upgrade itch
    > true, very true sir...very masakit indeed, esp. if it comes from your hard earned moolah

> me, was able to use Hifonics AS series...quite good, but quite pricey...recently audi'd an Ryan Audio seps and it quite amazed me how rich it sounded compared to kicker's flat note considering its price...oh well, kanya kanyang taste lang talaga

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What is, the best separates for you...price wise, space wise, performance wise?