New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I'm thinking of replacing the stock head unit of my new Altis to one of the Pioneer AVH units. My priority is to have a back up cam and Waze. I read that the back up cam is easy to setup but how about waze? Any of you guys with a Pioneer HU use waze? Do you still need to connect your phone to the HU or hotspot na lang? Laggy ba siya?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mousemouse View Post
    I'm thinking of replacing the stock head unit of my new Altis to one of the Pioneer AVH units. My priority is to have a back up cam and Waze. I read that the back up cam is easy to setup but how about waze? Any of you guys with a Pioneer HU use waze? Do you still need to connect your phone to the HU or hotspot na lang? Laggy ba siya?
    Got a 2850bt for my wife's Innova. Posted it in page 219 of the audio beginner's thread. I also installed it for back up cam, (since my wife's Innova is only an E & the radio wasn't the one with the big screen) & waze for her. You just need to download the app & connect your phone via cable. The waze in the head unit is not as fluid as the one in the phone.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Got a 2850bt for my wife's Innova. Posted it in page 219 of the audio beginner's thread. I also installed it for back up cam, (since my wife's Innova is only an E & the radio wasn't the one with the big screen) & waze for her. You just need to download the app & connect your phone via cable. The waze in the head unit is not as fluid as the one in the phone.
    dude, pano mo na setup yung waze? ayaw gumana dun sa app (appradio eh), both USB and BT.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    dude, pano mo na setup yung waze? ayaw gumana dun sa app (appradio eh), both USB and BT.
    Bro, were also able to make an account & log in? Had that same problem too, but when I created an account & logged in, ok na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bro, were also able to make an account & log in? Had that same problem too, but when I created an account & logged in, ok na.
    in waze? yes.. naka login ako sa account ko.
    so to stream waze sa HU, dapat naka USB mode ka? naka bukas yung appradio app sa phone?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    in waze? yes.. naka login ako sa account ko.
    so to stream waze sa HU, dapat naka USB mode ka? naka bukas yung appradio app sa phone?
    Sorry, I meant you have to create an account with Appradio. Yes, it's connected via usb. When you plug your phone via usb, Appradio would automatically connect. Then when you click on the Waze app in your phone, it would go blank in your phone then Waze would appear in the pioneer head unit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thanks for the feedback bugsmobile! Can you share what shop installed your HU? I'm a first timer in changing anything in car and I see so many ads online I am not sure which are okay or not.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thanks for the feedback bugsmobile! Can you share what shop installed your HU? I'm a first timer in changing anything in car and I see so many ads online I am not sure which are okay or not.
    No problem you're welcome. I bought it from DC3. The shop is along banawe in front of Goldcars. You may call them up at 7323613 or 7116994. Name of the owner is Danny. Funny thing is at first he didn't know that waze could work with the pioneer head units, until I tinkered with it & showed him how hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have an AVH3650

Sobra mapili sa video file type. Certain types of mp4 and mpeg ang kaya basahin which are very old file formats ng video. Anybody else have this experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    maraming mga reputable audio shops, halos lahat naman sila okay depende lang magkano budget mo, gears na gusto mo at listening type kung SQ o LnC. you can approach them and ask for quotation ok lang naman. to name a few not in particular order mickey's autosound, jc car audio, simplesounds, musico mobile, c&j, timsaudiogarage, 2mcaudio, mach2audio, quest car audio, candyshop, jetcar...etc

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast