New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    need help (again)...bili sana ko separates for my pizza eh. nakakita ko jbl p550c sa blade southmall. gusto ko sana yung 6.5" (para may "oomp" compared sa 5.25") kaso di ako sigurado kung ano size yung pwede sa front door. baklasin ko sana (yung pinto) para masilip kaso im not sure if i can install it back. ano kaya yung size nun? at tsaka yung rear - napansin ko parang bilog yung stock speakers. wud it be possible kung palitan ko sya ng 6x9s? many thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5.25" ata yung sa harap. if you want to go 6.5", kakabitan ata ng spacer and fabricate ata ng panels to accomodate the bigger speakers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si fafi miks. 5.25 yung nasa doors.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    And you will need to change the plastic the protects the speaker at the back. With the 6x9 it is possible to install them at the back but you need to cut the metal and the board because the hole is just good for a 6inch

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ay? medyo madadagdagan pala gastos ko sa modifications. = (
    laki ba diprensya ng sound quality (especially on bass level) ng 5.25 at 6.5? if not, then i'd go for 5.25..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    di naman magastos ang mods mo sir. the plastic I am saying you can buy a plastic tupperware that has the similar shape to your speakers and the rear is just easily cut by using a steel cutter. The speaker installer can do it easily As i know there is a difference it may be small, to know exactly the difference check the frequency of both 5.25 and 6.5 so you can see in figure the difference but in hearing not much may 6x9 ka naman and its placed in a sedan

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ah ok..bigla ako nabuhayan ng loob. hehe! cge, isang araw pasyal na ko sa suking car audio shop. thanks, boss johnart!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    OT. paparu23, feedback naman on your sound setup pag naka install na.. tinitignan ko din ung same set ng speakers sa sm for upgrade.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    btw to get the most out of your speakers I hope your head unit is ready may pre amp outs na so you can buy an amplifier to power your system and include a crossover so that the sound frequency can be seperated mahirap na may bass tumunog sa separates. But then your suking store would help you is this aspect, just start with a budget and then move slowly what needs to be high end and what can be compromised

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    johnart,

ask ko lang, di ba may mga separates naman na may built-in x-over? was also thinking of buying a sep kasi.

thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
lancer 97 pizza speaker size?