New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    meron bang lcd lang para i-tap sa backup camera, i mean simple lcd lang siya and no dvd player and other ekek, just need one kasi for my backup cam, im removing my 2 din jvc touchscreen kasi from my expy and replacing it with the stock headunit. problem is my backup camera would be useless kung walang lcd monitor.how much kaya mga ganitong lcd monitor lang?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Meron yung rearview mirror na may built-in LCD. Yun magandang gamitin for your back up camera. Hanap ka na lang sa Google.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    meron bang lcd lang para i-tap sa backup camera, i mean simple lcd lang siya and no dvd player and other ekek, just need one kasi for my backup cam, im removing my 2 din jvc touchscreen kasi from my expy and replacing it with the stock headunit. problem is my backup camera would be useless kung walang lcd monitor.how much kaya mga ganitong lcd monitor lang?

Back up camera come's w/ set. you might have to buy the whole system or a head unit w/ LCD video input. You dont have to take my words on it, but I doubt if some one sell an LCD only for the back up camera.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Back up camera come's w/ set. you might have to buy the whole system or a head unit w/ LCD video input. You dont have to take my words on it, but I doubt if some one sell an LCD only for the back up camera.
    Actually, you can just buy something like this, only the reverse camera and control unit comes in the box as usually, the image from the camera is shown on the LCD of the vehicle's ICE (in-car entertainment) or an optional LCD.

What can be used for this application (especially if the vehicle does not have an ICE installed, is a rear view LCD monitor, like this:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Actually, you can just buy something like this, only the reverse camera and control unit comes in the box as usually, the image from the camera is shown on the LCD of the vehicle's ICE (in-car entertainment) or an optional LCD.

What can be used for this application (especially if the vehicle does not have an ICE installed, is a rear view LCD monitor, like this:

saw this kind of lcd sa ACE hardware
    pero i wasnt able to check on the price...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Try this O N E from cdr-king

Existing discussion in a previous threads. Here and here

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    meron ang AVT (IM621)... plain LCD monitor lang ito... in my case,backup camera naman ang balak kong ipalagay para mas masulit ko ang gamit nito aside from serving as a monitor for my dvd player.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ganito naman po sa kotse ko:

Nasa ilalim sa rear ng kotse in between the lights ng plate number... Meron pong night vision ang camera kaya kahit sa gabi or maulan maliwanag po ito. It covers 1 meter from the rear bumper edge of the car.

Ito naman po yung AVT monitor kung san nakakabit ang Back-up camera:

Lcd for backup camera