New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Am a newbie here. I was just wondering bakit halos hindi nababanggit sa mga discussions and recommendations ang Sony Xplod set up? Is is inferior or garbage? I asked this because am using in my car a sony xplod, seps, sub, and amp. The only different in this set up is the HU which is a pioneer. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    It's known for overheating. Yun lang naman alam ko.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    tunog lata ang seps...mas maganda pa, mag mb quart na lang...same price range, better SQ...don't know about the HU though...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ezem View Post
    tunog lata ang seps...mas maganda pa, mag mb quart na lang...same price range, better SQ...don't know about the HU though...
    In fairness, tingin ko hindi naman. Ok naman tunog nya sa oto ko. SQ lang naman set up ko. Am satisfied but i must admit because of several reviews on seps such as DLS, Peerless, am contemplating of repalcing my fronts speakers and make them my rear speakers.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenmaster View Post
    In fairness, tingin ko hindi naman. Ok naman tunog nya sa oto ko. SQ lang naman set up ko. Am satisfied but i must admit because of several reviews on seps such as DLS, Peerless, am contemplating of repalcing my fronts speakers and make them my rear speakers.
    If you like your speakers, that is your opinion. Like you said in fairness..some people actually jump the conclusion of what they read on the net or some forum. The question here is, have they ever done drastic comparison in every speakers in the market that spell perfection? I dont think so! If you want to get the best result with good stereo imaging, it is the location or placement of the speakers and that exactly what you do that is why satisfied ka sa sounds mo.
    Congratulation, you have just found how to place your speakers in ideal imaging.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    actually nung nagka canvass ako dati, inaudition ko yung sony seps sa mg infinity, kaya ko nasabi na tunog lata...though kanya kanyang taste yan...

* drunkenmaster

DLS is a good choice, sarap sa tenga tumunog ng subs nyan e...though not sure sa seps, di ko pa kasi naririnig sa seps, subs lang narinig ko...btw, i'm also contemplating in buying sony HU kasi bang for the buck e, yung sa barkada ko ok naman yung HU nya, though di ko pa nako compare sa pioneer, compare ko muna sa pioneer bago ako magdecide, mas mahal kasi pioneer kesa sony HU e kaya parang sony gusto ko kasi if they have the same SQ, e mas mura di hamak ang sony

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    OK naman ang Sony Xplod, pero there are some brands that are cheaper and performs better.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    OK naman ang Sony Xplod, pero there are some brands that are cheaper and performs better.
    cheaper but better? anong brand po ito sir? planning to buy a new HU e with USB support, and aux in

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    same opinion with meledson. for the same price range you can have a better sounding audio gears than sony xplod. if you plan to change your speakers (for sq set-up), just change your front speakers (seps). there are a lot of choices like targa, dls, focal, hertz, etc.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ezem View Post
    cheaper but better? anong brand po ito sir? planning to buy a new HU e with USB support, and aux in
    how much po budget nyo for the HU, sir? you may want to check pioneer 5050 or 6050 HU. i think both HU have usb connection.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Is Sony Xplod A Garbage?