New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Hi guys! Thinking of replacing my stock HU, apple user here. I saw Sony XAV-3000 for 18k at Mickeys and then Pioneer z5350bt for 25k at Jeff ACA.

Any alternatives that you can recommend, 20k and below sana. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    If you need basic Android/Apple functionality, Nakamichi NA3605 around 16k, pwede na rin.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    If you need basic Android/Apple functionality, Nakamichi NA3605 around 16k, pwede na rin.
    Will check on that one.

Btw. How does an HU improves sound quality? Is it on the EQ features, anything else other than that sir?

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mc.jayronn View Post
    Will check on that one.

Btw. How does an HU improves sound quality? Is it on the EQ features, anything else other than that sir?

Sound quality, you have to ask the installers, I'm not an audiophile.

Btw if you're going to be using carplay or android auto a lot, you should look into the capacitive ones. Pioneer 5350BT or Sony AX5000 and up. The 5250BT, AX3000 and Nakamichi NA3605 are all resistive touch.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Sound quality, you have to ask the installers, I'm not an audiophile.

Btw if you're going to be using carplay or android auto a lot, you should look into the capacitive ones. Pioneer 5350BT or Sony AX5000 and up. The 5250BT, AX3000 and Nakamichi NA3605 are all resistive touch.
    Leaning towards that route sir! Di bale magupdate ako kapag nakapagpalit na. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    Leaning towards that route sir! Di bale magupdate ako kapag nakapagpalit na. Thanks!

Good luck sa search. Pa update din ng price and installer, I'm also in the market for a sound system upgrade soon.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Meron na ba sa inyo nakapagpurchase ng android HU sa AliExpress? plano ko kasi bumili ng Bosion PX6 Android Head Unit.

Salamat sa makakapgbigay ng feedback

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ax30g View Post
    Meron na ba sa inyo nakapagpurchase ng android HU sa AliExpress? plano ko kasi bumili ng Bosion PX6 Android Head Unit.

Salamat sa makakapgbigay ng feedback
    Twice ako bumili sa aliexpress last year okay ang experience ko sa ebilaen at seicane. Gumagana ng maayos may free back up camera. Ok din after sales support tinanong ko kasi pano wiring ng camera, ok ang response. Big upgrade imho sa stock HU.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Will check on that one.

Other than EQ features, higher output internal amplifier, better preout and soundprocessor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast