New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi guys,

Any feedbacks on this brand? Pareho kasi lang manufacturer ng OEM HU.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i presently have growl. ok naman. touch screen is very responsive, no need to press hard on the screen, touch lang talaga . screen has nice contrast even if contrast is set at only 4 or 5. good FM and TV reception. di nawawala ang tv even when moving. usb is good, can read even the cheapest usb that the oem player in my GS can't read. ipod connection works good. have not tried the blue tooth yet though. the only thing i don't like is there is no equalizer control, just the usual pop, classic, rock, jazz presets and manual where you have control of bass and treble. i can't really comment on the sound since i still have stock speakers but so far i'm satisfied with it (my GS has pioneer speakers so mas maganda ang sound). gps works fine, windows ce 6.0 OS so it runs garmin with no problems. it does take a few seconds longer than my hand-held gps to get a satelite fix. it has a night vision back up camera that works very good. cost was 25k with the back up camera.

i used to have the astron 7 acquired 3 years ago (sold the car na) but that was a low end unit, cost only 12k. nawawala ang tv when moving. need to press more on the touch screen. this one did not have gps. siguro pag high end (same price) mas ok, so can't really compare since they are not of the same level.

sorry i don't know the model numbers, never bothered to look.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    + 1 sa growl audio. Thanks...