New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hello guys...im just wondering, why the resale value of BMW316i is not that high...does anybody out there want to share their knowledge about this im talking about model 97 below......thnks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    laws of supply and demand...

maraming nagbebenta, konti lang may gustong bumili.

common perception of BMWs:
    - expensive to maintain
    - gas guzzler
    - you pay too much just for the brand

the 316i is ok if a bit underpowered. go for a 320 instead.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    laws of supply and demand...

maraming nagbebenta, konti lang may gustong bumili.

common perception of BMWs:
    - expensive to maintain
    - gas guzzler
    - you pay too much just for the brand

the 316i is ok if a bit underpowered. go for a 320 instead.
    Yes this is true napaka mahal ng maintenance ng bmw kaya nag hehesitate ang mga tao na bilin ito at underpowerd sya talaga kaya nagiging malakas sya sa gas!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    If you want a Bimmer 3 get one with 2,000cc up or you'll be sorry daanan ka lang ng hapon. There are surplus parts being sold by a Lebanese for the BMW including complete engines.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano na ba selling price ng 316i sa pinas?

i would expect a 9-10 year old 316i to be pretty inexpensive by now, because of its age and the fact that it shouldn't have been super expensive to acquire even when brand new.

the e36 also is 3rd generation from new - they are still excellent cars, pero alam mo naman ang tao, mas pinanggigigilan ang current model.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    If you want a Bimmer 3 get one with 2,000cc up or you'll be sorry daanan ka lang ng hapon. There are surplus parts being sold by a Lebanese for the BMW including complete engines.

Ano ibig sabihin nito chief?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    the e36 also is 3rd generation from new - they are still excellent cars, pero alam mo naman ang tao, mas pinanggigigilan ang current model.
    OT: para sakin the best BMW is the e46 mas trip ko looks nya kesa sa mga new model bimmers!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The problem is, secondhand Euro buyers are looking for prestige, and there isn't as much prestige in the "base" model 316i.

Yes, it's slow and expensive to maintain, but it's more fun to drive than the common car, and it's not bad on gas.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes 320i at the least kunin mo. and E46 para mas pogi

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi128 View Post
    hello guys...im just wondering, why the resale value of BMW316i is not that high...does anybody out there want to share their knowledge about this im talking about model 97 below......thnks.
    sabi nga nung unang mga nag-post, hirap kasi maintenance nyan. and for an almost 10-year old car, naglalabasan na mga sakit. lalo na kung medyo major yong bumigay na piyesa, kahit may mga non-casa shops dyan, mahal pa rin. at sabi nga, base model yan, so wala na gaano prestige in owning a 316i.

though, matipid naman sya sa gas and the ride is much more solid and stable at high speeds than the jap cars in its class, underpowered pa rin sya. kung 320 naman kukunin mo, ang laki na ng difference sa price, which means madadagdagan na ang choices mo.

konting dagdag/ipon na lang kasi, makakakuha ka na ng around 2000 model na cars, baka nga even a Civic SiR or Ford RS.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Wondering about BMW316i