New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One on 1 driving experience with the all-new BMW 1 Series
    Words and photos by Christopher Kho

At last, the youngest member in the BMW family is all grown up. And to celebrate the momentous occasion, the Asian Carmakers Corporation (ACC), BMW's official importer in the Philippines, invited us out on a road trip to get acquainted with their latest handsome hatchback, the all-new 1 Series. We took six fine examples of the second generation 1 Series in its three different trims, along with several members from the motoring media, to the breezy city of Tagaytay for a day of rest and recreation and a chance to see this baby BMW's true colors.

Morning Run

After a scrumptious breakfast, my driving buddy, Bam Olivares from The Daily Tribune, and I hopped onboard a brand spanking new 118d Sport Line and drove to the beautiful Hacienda Isabella. En route, we travelled in convoy with a 118d Urban Line and a 116i, giving me a really good perspective on how different these three machines have grown up to be.....

CLICK THE LINK to CONTINUE: One on 1 driving experience with the all-new BMW 1 Series
    LINK: One on 1 driving experience with the all-new BMW 1 Series

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Wish we have this model here in the US.
    Would I buy one? Probably not, but it's nice to see Euro-only cars.

CAR: "One on 1 driving experience with the all-new BMW 1 Series"