Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default Re: Avanza ICE Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Balde? Yan ba yung ginagamit pang-carwash?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepperz View Post
    oo nga.. ano yung balde?? balak ko magpagawa ng siding sa likod na pinto for the speakers ayoko kasi butasin yung orig na siding..
    malamang BLADE yan nagmamadali lang mag type si bro

Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    malamang BLADE yan nagmamadali lang mag type si bro
    Alam ko, nagpapakwela lang. Hehehe...

:hysterical:

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Alam ko, nagpapakwela lang. Hehehe...

:hysterical:
    he he he lam ko din yungamit ko kasi pampaligo ngayon yun malamig na kasi sa umaga wala kaming hot water sa shower kaya takuri lang initan ng tubig kaya kailangan gumamit ng baldejoke lang to mga bro ha...ako din dami typho error madalas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL:
    Last edited by jaspi11; December 20th, 2008 at 11:33 AM.

ako hindi ko talaga alam.. hahaha..

sino may step by step DIY pagbaklas ng panel ng dashboard? gusto ko sana ikabit yung equalizer ..

hi co members! i need some help on the following DIY please:

1.> Who can provide a service manual for removing the stereo front panel? with pics or diagrams please? sino may step by step DIY pagbaklas ng panel ng dashboard?

2.> I would like to add multi media sub woofer to connect direct at the back of my stock stereo via converting to RCAs connector.

3> where can i find the terminal fuse box to connect the converted power of my sub woofer? with pics or diagram please?

thanks more power Avanza Club!
    Last edited by itsallsale; December 30th, 2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: provide more details

Smile Re: Avanza ICE Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by itsallsale View Post

1.> Who can provide a service manual for removing the stereo front panel? with pics or diagrams please? sino may step by step DIY pagbaklas ng panel ng dashboard?

2.> I would like to add multi media sub woofer to connect direct at the back of my stock stereo via converting to RCAs connector.

3> where can i find the terminal fuse box to connect the converted power of my sub woofer? with pics or diagram please?

Pre :

mag post ako ng screenshots kung paano tanggaling ang center console, madali lang yan.. as for the wiring ng sub. well depende sa HU mo. .sa akin kasi stock (1.5g) Kenwood ang HU ko kaya me RCA sya front and Rear. me built-in Aux input RCA female for other intputs like ipod,portable dvd players.. etc.

as for the sub wiring.. nag latag ako ng new set of wires from battery all the way to the back (around 6meters nagamit ko) then i have my 4way fuse block and capacitors do the rest of the connections ..

Di ko alam kung paano i post dito sa site.. ang mga snap shots.. anyways goto this url
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/bossing andyan yung pag tanggal ng center console.. pati na din yung wiring ko from battery upto the back

Quote Originally Posted by itsallsale View Post

Sir, Please check out Islaw*Palitaw's DIY: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50784

boss Meledson can you please share DIY removing of stereo center console dash board. thanks

thank you so much boss islaw and bossing for sharing DIY on connecting and setting up amplifier and wirings.

but still i would like to get the picture of how to start removing the center console wherein the stock stereo is located.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast