New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Does anyone know where i can buy MF bonnets for RO and Rotary Polishers?

See i just recently ordered from autogeek but the package just came with 2 pcs and now that im detailing more cars in my weekly regimen 2 MF bonnets are not enough to cut it, i was wondering if any of you guys know where i can get them?

As for the MF Towels, i know this has already been discussed a bit thoroughly but the posts i found are quite old already and some of the items that im trying to look for are no longer in the stores indicated.

Can you guys help me with sourcing cheap but good enough MF towels?
    I kinda find Microtex a bit too expensive especially now that my current towels are not enough for detailing more than 2 cars. Im kinda looking to buy good quality MF towels at a better price than microtex, im open to bulk quantity buying

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by madkatz View Post
    Does anyone know where i can buy MF bonnets for RO and Rotary Polishers?

See i just recently ordered from autogeek but the package just came with 2 pcs and now that im detailing more cars in my weekly regimen 2 MF bonnets are not enough to cut it, i was wondering if any of you guys know where i can get them?

As for the MF Towels, i know this has already been discussed a bit thoroughly but the posts i found are quite old already and some of the items that im trying to look for are no longer in the stores indicated.

Can you guys help me with sourcing cheap but good enough MF towels?
    I kinda find Microtex a bit too expensive especially now that my current towels are not enough for detailing more than 2 cars. Im kinda looking to buy good quality MF towels at a better price than microtex, im open to bulk quantity buying

Thanks
    ACE hardware has some MF towels na binebenta at a cheap price, not familiar about the brands and their effectiveness though..maski mga supermarkets at department stores marami yan, some are small but quite cheap enough IMO..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    im currently testing some stuffs i found at some hardware stores, most of the have weird names and brands and i'll give it a thorough test but in the mean time any more suggestions on sourcing and supplier details on cheap but good quality microfiber would be greatly appreciated.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I got my MF at S&R. The brand is PROFORCE, it contains 24pcs MF at Php900+ so its Php40+ per MF. They also have 36pcs MF.

It has somehow of 2 side design, one side has a thicker fiber, the other one has finer fibers.

Great for drying and waxing.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Which S&R branch did you get them? i tried calling S&R awhile ago and i think its out of stock, maybe the branch where you got them still has some stocks i might head over tomorrow ASAP after work

Are they thick enough compared to microtex? and are they quite durable?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Which S&R branch did you get them? i tried calling S&R awhile ago and i think its out of stock, maybe the branch where you got them still has some stocks i might head over tomorrow ASAP after work

Are they thick enough compared to microtex? and are they quite durable?
    Call all the S&R's. I got mine at Alabang

Yes they are thick and durable. Thicker than microtex pa nga ata. It also has a dual side as I mentioned, 1 side is a little hairier than the other. Hehehe

Quality and sulit!

Aside from the ProForce brand, S&R also carries this other MF brand w/c you can also find at True Value. I forgot the name of that other brand,. But when I touched the 2 MF, I liked ProForce better. Mas malambot and the dual side is a plus talaga.

Goodluck!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *KinKyHOOTER: thanks for the info, damn alabangs too far for me hahaha, but i'll just find time to drive over this sunday, i just hope they still have some stocks left, im really looking for a good source of MF towels, we just did a detail session with my friends, we did 4 cars and we used about more than 20 Mf towels hahaha so im needing more

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *KinKyHOOTER: thanks for the info, damn alabangs too far for me hahaha, but i'll just find time to drive over this sunday, i just hope they still have some stocks left, im really looking for a good source of MF towels, we just did a detail session with my friends, we did 4 cars and we used about more than 20 Mf towels hahaha so im needing more
    Hehe. Nice. I was at S&R Alabang last Sunday and yes they still have it in stock. Is S&R The Fort out of stock on this till now? Call all the 4 S&R's to confirm stock availability.

Wow 20 MF's used?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *KinKyHOOTER: Thanks for the info, i wasn't able to go to S&R last sunday due to a busy schedule but i'll definitely drop by within the week and probably have some reserved for me, are there still plenty of them left? or is it nearly all gone? Yeah i used 20 MF towels to apply a 4 (Cleaner, Glaze, Sealant and wax) step on a Pajero and a Revo, including Glass sciend scrub and repellant. actually used a couple more than 20 to apply armor all and Megs leather conditioner

Question About MF Bonnets and Towels