New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Guys i need advise on the use of buffing machine i am thinking of getting one for Christmas as a gift for myself but i have heard that nakakanipis daw ng pintura at pag mali ang gamit hindi daw papantay i am aware na ninipis ung pintura pero any feedbacks on use of buffing machine??

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    if you will just use it on your personal car and not into detailing business, its not worth buying. Delikado sa pintura kung mali gamit mo lalo na sa mga kanto ng car body. If you want your car buff, pagawa mo na lang sa labas. Yung car ko pina buff ko Php800 lang, kasama pa car wax.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    first and foremost, there are different kinds of "buffing machines".. there's the ROP and the Rotary. so depende sa actual need mo. yung ROP pwedeng pambahay while the rotary has a steep learning curve (but this is what I use at home during major detailing sessions).

when you say buffing machine, are you referring to the KP600 by B&D? coupled with the right pad, hindi nakakanipis ng pintura yun.

anyway, I think searching the detailing thread would help you lot in making your decision.

Use of Buffing machine