New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    saan ba murang ma bibilan ng kics project neochro lugnuts? sino ba meron na ganun na lugnuts dito

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ...man, you must have some deep pockets LOL those things range from $150-$200. I was gonna get those for my RX8 but I settled for McGard lugnuts, same features but slightly heavier and the good thing about it is it costs half as much as the Kic's project. http://www.mcgard.com/automotive/new_prod.asp

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try import hook-up

contact details are on their website: www.importhookuponline.com

you can also try emperor or autoplus

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by d j View Post
    ...man, you must have some deep pockets LOL those things range from $150-$200. I was gonna get those for my RX8 but I settled for McGard lugnuts, same features but slightly heavier and the good thing about it is it costs half as much as the Kic's project. http://www.mcgard.com/automotive/new_prod.asp

i wish i have deep pocket...hahah anywayz i like kics lugnuts because of Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish. and i like the titanium finish of neo chro

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mast3rmind0026 View Post
    i wish i have deep pocket...hahah anywayz i like kics lugnuts because of Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish. and i like the titanium finish of neo chro
    the McGards seat rotates as well plus the seat angle is perfectly flushed to the wheels. unlike most lug nuts. good luck eith the hunt

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by d j View Post
    the McGards seat rotates as well plus the seat angle is perfectly flushed to the wheels. unlike most lug nuts. good luck eith the hunt

ohhh 4realz thats a good then i will save money...do they have tatanium finish?

i saw on my previous post that u are looking for black super advan V2 its 18X8.5"Front +27 offset, 18X10"Rear +24 offset i dont know if that offset will fit RX8...sorry man i am keeping that gold super advan still in the box need tires.
    do you really want super advan V2 what size and offset it will cost you around $2300 up if you will order you have to wait for 30 to 90days.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mast3rmind0026 View Post
    ohhh 4realz thats a good then i will save money...do they have tatanium finish?

i saw on my previous post that u are looking for black super advan V2 its 18X8.5"Front +27 offset, 18X10"Rear +24 offset i dont know if that offset will fit RX8...sorry man i am keeping that gold super advan still in the box need tires.
    do you really want super advan V2 what size and offset it will cost you around $2300 up if you will order you have to wait for 30 to 90days.
    I don't think they have the titanium finish, but if it's for the ADVAN's, I'd recommend gold or silver. I think gold would look badass on it but the silver will blend in better with the chrome/silver accent. mcgard has both colors...

...I settled for a set of Wedsport TC-0005, (18X9) they normally come in light gray or white but I got mine powder coated black. thanks tho'

kics project