New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    maganda po ba yung effect ng hydrophilic paint para sa sasakyan?..

tama po ba yung sabi kase sa akin ng SA na kailangan iwan ng buong araw yung sasakyan para lang mai-apply yun hydrophilic paint?...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    CMIIW, but its honda's term for paint sealant, which you can alternatively done at Bigberts or other detailing shops. how much does it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by non-vtec View Post
    CMIIW, but its honda's term for paint sealant, which you can alternatively done at Bigberts or other detailing shops. how much does it cost?
    nagpaplano rin ako magpaganito ng kotse ko. sa Honda (Global City-Taguig) Php 2,600 ang price. ano po ba epekto nito? ok lang ba ito sa mga bagong car? like yung saken kse black sha.. although 4 months old pa lang sha medyo madami na agad swirl marks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i'm not familiar with the procedure done by Honda but what i've seen in detailing shops is clay first then apply sealant. what i would suggest is include swirl removal in the process.

after that follow the proper car wash method to avoid swirl marks in your paint.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    doesn't leave a slick finish. doesn't seem to do anything good.

not recommended.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ^are you reffering to Honda's Hydrophilic Paint Protection? if so then its better to have it done at detailing shops. personally, i've tried it na. I think the detailer used Carlack. it didn't lose its slickness and shine for 3 months of extreme manila weather.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    the P2600 hydrophilic paint protection worked fine for me. I took photos of the car when it got wet with rain before and after the hydro paint protection was placed... and I can see the difference. When I got the hydrophilic paint protection, the water seemed to slide more faster, and it actually are grouped together in huge droplets as compared to before(when there was no hyrdophilic coating yet).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *hsector
    may I know what car model is it that you've applied the hydrophilic paint protection?
    I have a free hydrophilic but I haven't used it yet because I was worried if my brand new car will be damaged when the hydrophilic paint protection will be applied.. Is this advisable for the brand new cars to apply the hydrophilic paint?..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hsector View Post
    the P2600 hydrophilic paint protection worked fine for me. I took photos of the car when it got wet with rain before and after the hydro paint protection was placed... and I can see the difference. When I got the hydrophilic paint protection, the water seemed to slide more faster, and it actually are grouped together in huge droplets as compared to before(when there was no hyrdophilic coating yet).
    can you post the pictures of before and after the application of hydrophilic paint protection?..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hsector View Post
    can you post the pictures of before and after the application of hydrophilic paint protection,as you've mentioned?..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hydrophilic paint protection