New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i want to replace the original floor mats that came with my carnival/ sedona, cuz they aren't really that good. they don't cling to the carpet, so i have to readjust them whenever they move out of place.

may i ask if you guys know where i could get those floor mats that have the rubber "spikes" at the bottom that keeps them from moving around? i asked at Ace Hardware, and the lady there gave me a quote of P7,000. yung surface ng mat nila ay parang yung sa 3M Nomad, na nakaka-trap daw ng dirt sa loob pero nananatiling malinis yung pinaka-surface ng mat. ok lang ba yung presyo na ito? are these floor mats any good?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. i also use 3M Nomad. magugulat ka pa nga pag pinagpag mo eh, natratrap yung dirt and dust sa lower part ng mat kaya it still looks clean from the outside.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude, bigyan kita tip... if you wanna save some money lang.

If your only complaint with the current mats is that it doesn't stay in place... Simpleng simple solusyon dyan.

Your stock floor carpets are hooked, all you need to do is to run to your nearest hardware (Ace, TV, etc) or textile shop (like those nagbebenta ng cloth, butones, etc) and grab 2-3 ft of velcro... mga P200 lang yan... test mo kung aling side yung kakapit sa carpet mo, then cut 2" strips and stick/stich it to your stock mats... di na gagalaw yan and removable.

Of course, if you can get Nomads, Weathertech, etc, then it's better, but kung yung slippage lang problema mo, try my solution...

Cheap at barat ako eh hehe...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Cheap nga!

:lol: HEHEHE

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    its cheap but it works i did it to my mattings and satisfied ako with spending so much for the nomads

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    with out spending so much pala...sorry for typo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bert, dito ka na pala. Welcome to Tsikot

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o nga pala, si Bert nga pala to! hehe... di ko napansin...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,

thanks for the tip with the velcro... i will try it over the weekend.

car floor mats