New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hey sirs, ask ko lng if you have an idea where to find lowering springs for sentra 05, if there's any.
    and which is better, clip or compress.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by snker
    hey sirs, ask ko lng if you have an idea where to find lowering springs for sentra 05, if there's any.
    hanap ka AI.com. or kung gusto mo bnew, dami choices depende sa budget. tanabe, h&r, neuspeed. about clip and compress, parehong di maganda. magkakaroon ng premature damage ng shocks and other suspension parts. the best pa rin after-market springs.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    do you know where to find shops specialized in lowering spring products?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    do you know where to find shops specialized in lowering spring products?
    try to call H&R. hanapin mo na lang dito yung number. and yung mga shops sa banawe. try mo yung katabi ng CEM sa banawe. di ko maalala store. yung may cefiro na white na naka-20 inch rims. nagbebenta sila ng tanabe.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Aftermarket ka na lang..sir dami aftermarket na magaganda ngayon..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depends on the local availability. If your car is not popular to "modify", you might have to order your springs directly from abroad.

neither.

Compress (or heating the spring) will change the properties of the metal of the spring. It will become brittle at the point where it was heated and might snap/break anytime.

Clips will rattle when you drive over any irregularities on the road. These also move as the spring is being compressed & uncompressed. The clips might end up on one side of the spring or totally drop off your spring resulting in one corner riding higher than the others.

Cutting is another option and I don't recommend it too because the cut off side of the spring will not seat properly. This might result in the spring falling out of it's perch.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    noted, thnx.
    do u guys have any idea how much will it cost?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    try mo si speedyfix.. when i had my lancer, i have asked him if he could get an H&R springs.. it would probably cost you about 10k (or less). pinaputol ko yung springs ko dati, which will give you the look you need pero madadalas kang magpalit ng shocks since the OEM springs was made for the weight of the car and trying to alter it will give you problems since naiba na yung "properties" ng support for the car (e.g. springs).

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wag ka magpaputol, clip, or compress, tama si ghost hunter, pinagisipan ko na rin yan eh ung sa civic ko 2003, whitelines ung skin 7k ko nakuha, brandnew, pero mag h&r ka or tanabe, para iwas tagtag, kasi ung sakin grabe sa tagtag!!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbrillo
    try mo si speedyfix.. when i had my lancer, i have asked him if he could get an H&R springs.. it would probably cost you about 10k (or less). pinaputol ko yung springs ko dati, which will give you the look you need pero madadalas kang magpalit ng shocks since the OEM springs was made for the weight of the car and trying to alter it will give you problems since naiba na yung "properties" ng support for the car (e.g. springs).
    dude pizza lancer ba yung sayo? i'm planning to have my gsr installed with h&r's. san ba si speedfix? thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
body lowering