New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I want to buy a quick detailer, I saw one inside a mall, I forgot the brand name but it starts with "Z", parang "Zomoil" ang brand, priced for only P129.00, bundled with an Anti-Rust Lubricant. Due to its price, I was quite hesitant. Is that brand good?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Maybe it's Zymol cleaner wax w/ carnauba wax.(light green in color). Okey naman sya.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Try "Eagle One". Either the Wax-As-U-Dry or the Wipe N Shine type for quick detailing, for a little bit of hand polishing & protection, use the Eagle One NanoWax. Quite expensive but it gives you the desired results.
    Been using it for almost 5 years and very satisfied. I have probably tried and used almost all brands available in the market but nothing gave me the product satisfaction of Eagle One. It gives me the ease of use(very easy and light to apply), and long lasting effect. Got it at Ace Hardware. Actually my sister in the US recommended it to me, she is also using it according to her, due to her very busy time, she has very litttle time left to clean her car, so she discovered this as the quickest and most effective(though a bit expensive, cost her $ 28.00 for a 32 0z bottle)) its one of the best car care product in the US and Europe. and gyod thing its readily available here.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    +1 sa eagle one wipe 'n shine. safe to use on glass too!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ambaho ng Zymol. Sorry but no offense meant. Maganda rin yung Mother's line. Yun nga lang may kamahalan. Pero quality and satisfaction wise you wont regret you bought the product.
    Merry Christmas to all!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mothers california gold quick detailer.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm using turtle for two years now. ok naman sya.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bagz606 View Post
    Maybe it's Zymol cleaner wax w/ carnauba wax.(light green in color). Okey naman sya.
    used this once.. discarded it after mangalahati.. never looked back again..
    medio nasty for me amoy.. DIY kasi, ciempre as you wax, malapit mukha mo sa car.. hinika pa nga ko once dito..

using TurtleWax platinum now.. okay naman cia so far...
    for quick detailing, Eagle1 nga maganda, kaso mahal.. pang tamad days ko lang yun.. pero Turtle pang workout weekends

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mothers showtime and meguiars ultimate quick detailer.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Pinnacle Souveran pero hindi ata ito available sten, ung bgo ng Megs mukhang ok kso almost 1k, mothers, EO okay yang mga yan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Good Brands of Quick Detailer?