New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hi! I need some favor tsikoteers.

Since this is the Auto Research part of tsikot, I figured I can post something about my current research.

I am currently doing an informal (not scientific in a sense) online survey of vehicle owners especially in Metro Manila (or those who frequently travel to Metro Manila). This survey is a preliminary survey just to get some baseline information that can help me improve my main survey instrument.

If you are interested in this survey here is the link. I used surveygizmo.com. I guarantee this is no phishing scam.

Modelling Consumer Preference for Motor Vehicles in Metro Manila

Please answer this only once. You can send out the word to other vehicle owners.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Answered it.

Took a wild guess on my annual expenses for maintenance assuming I hit 10,000KM. I still feel I allocated too much of a small amount for it. Only factored in oil changes kasi.

And that's definitely NOT a 10 minute survey. Duration initially scared the heck out of me, was expecting 30+ questions to be hurled really. You could wrap it up in 3 minutes or less.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Thanks jhnkvn.

The survey website estimated the survey time to be 7 minutes so I tried to include some time allowance.

Yeah, one of the most difficult thing in surveys (both for the respondent and the researcher) is to estimate expenses or costs. There are other issues like asking for names and income which is understandable since most of us do not like divulging such details.

This is just a preliminary survey as mentioned that is why there were few short questions with little cognitive ability required. My main survey instrument will be way longer than this but will be more fun.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Bump lang mga bossing.

Salamat dun sa mga nag-reply na.

At dun sa mga hindi pa, please wag na kayo mahiya hehehe.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    I'm done.

*ts You're a graduate student at University of Tokyo? Wow.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Thanks uli sa mga sumagot.

Pwede niyo i-share sa iba niyo mga kilala na may sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Consider it done. :thumbup:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    done. . .good luck, bro!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    done... good luck!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Salamas mga kapatid!