New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This maybe already out of the topic but I want to share to you members that the original Jeep came from Navotas and Malabon, The Cavite type jeeps are the later type jeep builder that just snatch the jeep assembly from this 2 towns due to the big price difference in production.Sarao and Malaguenia for your info and other passenger type Jeepneys should not and will not be considered as OTJ , They are the PUJ's , I know this little history since we are the original builders of the "QUALITY" jeeps "JEWELS", Our jeeps are the only jeeps that can be exported because we did'nt alter any of it's design that pass the original jeep specs used by the U.S. Military, The materials used in producing this Jeeps are std. gauge 14 and 16.in stainless and in G.I. Stainless are not mirror like it's in matt finish. Chassis are made by Gonzales and Excel . The body are assembled separately from the chassis. (hind inaasemble na nakapatong) seat position is ergonomically right. (hindi nakadikit ang tuhod sa manebela) all in all well proportioned kahit i lowered , and we don;t use leaf spring if we wanted our jeeps to be lowered , kundi Mcpherson struts, we make sure our differential are well aligned to the body, hindi palaka. So many things to say regarding our builds, but I guess it's not anymore for us to justify , Our jeeps has seize production because we have accepted the fact that a new age of mode of transportation has come (the cars and a lot of Japanese surplus.) which we accept that is more convenient to use. So if we are talking about Jeeps if it;s not made from this 2 town, they are obvious form of flattery,

By the way if this Jeeps are still consider to be a practical mode of transpo we will make something like this. more civilize and classic,

Watch for it.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrsasteel View Post
    This maybe already out of the topic but I want to share to you members that the original Jeep came from Navotas and Malabon, The Cavite type jeeps are the later type jeep builder that just snatch the jeep assembly from this 2 towns due to the big price difference in production.Sarao and Malaguenia for your info and other passenger type Jeepneys should not and will not be considered as OTJ , They are the PUJ's , I know this little history since we are the original builders of the "QUALITY" jeeps "JEWELS", Our jeeps are the only jeeps that can be exported because we did'nt alter any of it's design that pass the original jeep specs used by the U.S. Military, The materials used in producing this Jeeps are std. gauge 14 and 16.in stainless and in G.I. Stainless are not mirror like it's in matt finish. Chassis are made by Gonzales and Excel . The body are assembled separately from the chassis. (hind inaasemble na nakapatong) seat position is ergonomically right. (hindi nakadikit ang tuhod sa manebela) all in all well proportioned kahit i lowered , and we don;t use leaf spring if we wanted our jeeps to be lowered , kundi Mcpherson struts, we make sure our differential are well aligned to the body, hindi palaka. So many things to say regarding our builds, but I guess it's not anymore for us to justify , Our jeeps has seize production because we have accepted the fact that a new age of mode of transportation has come (the cars and a lot of Japanese surplus.) which we accept that is more convenient to use. So if we are talking about Jeeps if it;s not made from this 2 town, they are obvious form of flattery,

By the way if this Jeeps are still consider to be a practical mode of transpo we will make something like this. more civilize and classic,

Watch for it.
    if the price of the new moke based OTJ matches the cavite OTJ, papatok yan.

how about a Ford MUTT-based OTJ?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I don't think the price of these Mokes would be somewhat near the OTJ from Cavite, No sir! We are talking about quality and prestige . Not like the Cavite jeeps that are like Honda Xrm's that are modified poorly.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post
    looks like a valenzuela-made(guess ko lang) stainless jeep is making rounds in classic car meets somewhere outside the philippines.
    source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/christo...18855/sizes/l/

source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/christo...7600184653770/
    This Jeeps are not Valenzuela made . It's made in Navotas under "Jewels"

5. Join Date
    May 2010

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrsasteel View Post
    .... Our jeeps are the only jeeps that can be exported because we did'nt alter any of it's design that pass the original jeep specs used by the U.S. Military,

Watch for it.
    Kung ganito ang i-produce na OTJ, I will surely help in promoting it and might buy one as long as the price is similar with our Cavite made OTJ.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I have my upgraded my OTJ to a hardtop with glass windows plus air conditioning system
    although I have not yet applied paint filling, the black paint is temporary at the moment

Last edited by airknights; June 10th, 2010 at 07:45 PM. Reason: description

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hello! whew.. im so grateful to have a thread on OTJ's like this..
    Well i own a owner type jeep, my father gave it to me since the starter was replaced and im really in to eat kasi im just 21 years old pa so its my humble start..well i just wanna know if tipid ho ba ang 4k engine para sa owner ko? is there anyway to reduce the fuel consumption of my jeep?

ill post my pics later on..

ill be watching this thread! Godbless you all!!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Documentation on "OWNER TYPE JEEP"