New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    When your driving your car and when the aircon automatic A/c switch to on you can hear vibrating sound whenver you press the gas pedal more the vibrating sound you are feeling.

something wrong or a maintenance would be replace with my aircon parts? my aircon still works good and very cool..
    its just the vibration that bothers me..
    pls help.. Car is corolla Xe 96 carb

thanx..
    Last edited by finchy18; November 12th, 2005 at 01:45 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bai -- i dont know if this is relevant to your query but here goes. i used to drive a box type corona (yep the 90s macho machine model but it was 4 door model lang) and it had a bad bad vibration problem that always happens whenever the aircon was turned on. there was no problem with the aircon though as it was still cold

it turned out that kulang sa support or dampeners ang area around the compressor. i never got to fix it though and just sold the car

basig mao ni ang problema nimo?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bai IDOL tka.. salamat talaga.. parang nga kulang ng support ang compressor ko.. pero i need more comments bro.
    thanx ha sa fast reply..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    could be your a/c belt is just loose.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yong nasa labas ng timing belt? diba dalawa yung makikita mo sa belts aside from the timing belt.. baka loose na nga kasi matagal na to eh di pa na replace....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No, no the ac belt. yun nakakabit sa aircon compressor.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    which belt bro? where exactly? magkano ba ang belt? madali lng ba to mag pa replace?
    Last edited by finchy18; November 11th, 2005 at 10:10 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun belt sa compressor which extends to a idler pulley then into the the engine pulley. Basta check mo kung maluwag. Bumababa ba ang RPM mo pag on ang ac?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hindi nman bumaba.. normal nman.. ma ingay lng pero hinda masayado.. sometimes lng maingay kpag full a/c ako.. pag automatic a/c sya tumotunog..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    could be the idler pulley or the the compressor's bearing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Vibrating sound when driving and A/C is on..