New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, most new cars have a plastic radiator cover and base, in many cases, these plastic covers crack and leaks due to excess pressure or heat/cold induced damage.

Usually, our only recourse is to either get a new radiator (whether surplus or bnew), or get it "coppered" converted... Mine is converted to copper 2 years ago... Although it works fine now, it doesn't look right and halatang palit na...

My friend's shop repairs plastic radiator tops through plastic welding... and the cost is the same, if not cheaper than copper top replacements and you won't be needing a new radiator cap (copper tops use a different plunger type cap). Not only will you retain the original look of your car, you'll also save money.

I'm not selling or offering this service, but I think it'll benefit a lot of car owners with radiator problems.

If you need more info, you can call Coolmate Denso at 8441493 and look for Mike or Vince Tagle. Their shop is located in La Fuerza Bldg in Pason Tamo, in front of Federal Hardware.

Hope this info helps...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks very much sir theveed... this will be a great help.

Fixing Radiator Top Leaks... Please Read...