New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I am looking where to buy a zexel thermosensor with part number 582550-5901. Can anyone recommend car aircon parts supplier

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    I am looking where to buy a zexel thermosensor with part number 582550-5901. Can anyone recommend car aircon parts supplier
    OT: Not sure how popular this one is bro, here.

But that was the OEM compressor brand of the Nissan Vanette...

BTW, what ride?

Up-ing this....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    OT: Not sure how popular this one is bro, here.

But that was the OEM compressor brand of the Nissan Vanette...

BTW, what ride?

Up-ing this....
    It isn't the compressor, although my compressor is also Zexel. I am looking for the thermosensor or thermoresistor or some call it the amplifier or thermostat controller. It is for my Isuzu trooper 1997 model local version.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    It isn't the compressor, although my compressor is also Zexel. I am looking for the thermosensor or thermoresistor or some call it the amplifier or thermostat controller. It is for my Isuzu trooper 1997 model local version.
    Its been rebaptized with different names, must be a born again.
    Since they called it fifferent names, youre not sure what it is. Wher is it located in the system?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    isn't this just an ordinary temp sensor?
    perhaps if you show it to the aircon boys, they can give you a "replacement unit" ?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    Its been rebaptized with different names, must be a born again.
    Since they called it fifferent names, youre not sure what it is. Wher is it located in the system?
    It’s attached to the fins of the evaporator, just like any other thermostat of air conditioners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    isn't this just an ordinary temp sensor?
    perhaps if you show it to the aircon boys, they can give you a "replacement unit" ?
    When I had it replaced many years ago with a mechanical thermostat controller, it turns off the compressor even or the temperature is not that cold yet, I believe the problem is with the calibration of the mechanical thermostat until I was able to but the electronic thermosensor, but again now it seems I need to replace it again that is why I am looking for one.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    It’s attached to the fins of the evaporator, just like any other thermostat of air conditioners

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    When I had it replaced many years ago with a mechanical thermostat controller, it turns off the compressor even or the temperature is not that cold yet, I believe the problem is with the calibration of the mechanical thermostat until I was able to but the electronic thermosensor, but again now it seems I need to replace it again that is why I am looking for one.

go again to that place where you got that electronic thermostat, po.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    go again to that place where you got that electronic thermostat, po.
    I got it from a dealer but said that it is not available already that is why I am trying to source outside nalang

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast