New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    What is the best Wiper Wash that can be put onto your Wiper wash reservoir for the best Wash and also Protection from the windshield? and what are the alternatives that can be put into it? pwede ba yung mga shampoo? sabon? etc.

replies will be greatly appreciated
    TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ i just use plain water. pag nilagyan kasi ng soap or shampoo nakaka affect sa performance ng wipers. minsan naninikit.

what i do is after i get home, i clean na lang the windshield.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pre-mixed washer fluid from Japan Home 88. No effect on the vehicle paint, doesn't clog the washer lines, and quite inexpensive (Php88 for a gallon).

Cuts through dirt, grime, insects, etc. pretty well.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wag po shampoo or sabon. nasesettle yan sa reservoir and can clog your lines and damage the motor. try ko nga yan sa japan home

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    may binigay yung uncle ko samin na liquid. medyo color red siya tapos nasa 10mL lang na bottle. to be mixed in 2.5-3 L of water sa reservoir. kaya lang hindi ko matandaan yung brand. balikan kita.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks for the helpful feedbacks..
    hmm, so paano po pag nalagyan ko na ng shampoo yung wash reservoir? how will i remove all of the "settled" shampoos in the reservoir? i never did use sabong pang laba dahil mas nakakaclog yun hehe..

hmm, tsaka po kasi hindi po ba magjjudder ang wipers pag tubig lang ang nilagay..?kaya nilalagyan ko po ng shampoo, minsan car 'shampoo with wax' para malinis yung salamin lalo..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    hmm, so paano po pag nalagyan ko na ng shampoo yung wash reservoir? how will i remove all of the "settled" shampoos in the reservoir? i never did use sabong pang laba dahil mas nakakaclog yun hehe..

hmm, tsaka po kasi hindi po ba magjjudder ang wipers pag tubig lang ang nilagay..?kaya nilalagyan ko po ng shampoo, minsan car 'shampoo with wax' para malinis yung salamin lalo..
    just use plain water or in combination with wiper wash mauubos din yun nalagay mo na shampoo eventually

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post

what you can do is to remove the reservoir and wash everything off. then refill with the solution as what everyone here is talking about.

do not apply wax on the windshield. dyan nagkakaproblema ang wipers dahil naninikit.

i dont think plain water can judder the wipers. after all, rain is water itself.

Wiper Wash