New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by richip
    w00t! Cool! I bought the Trico Innovisions 2 days ago. Tinatamad pa akong palitan. At least ngayon alam ko nang hindi ko kailangan tanggalin yung spoiler. Ngayon ang tanong na lang ay kung kakasiya siya. TY.
    Even if it doesnt fit and requires you to remove the OEM spoiler, Valeo has an integrated spoiler ;)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Suzuki Fronte - before bosch kaso mukhang nabigatan at nasira yung isang wiper ko kaya nag euro type r na silver ako..
    Rav4 - Bosch
    Nissan Escapade - NWB(not sure)
    Chervolet Optra - NWB
    Kia Picanto - stock pa bago eh..

Wala pa ako nakikitang Trico at Reflex na wiper blades pero tignan ko nga kung mas maganda yan..hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    Wala pa ako nakikitang Trico at Reflex na wiper blades pero tignan ko nga kung mas maganda yan..hehe
    The thing to note is its low-profile and different design. Instead of having 4 arms holding the actual blade, it's one leaf-spring-like arm. If you can find one that's similar, give it a try. I can't recommend it yet until I've used it for at least 6 months and in different types of weather.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Bosch Tropical ako..kabibili ko lang kahapon. Eto ang drama...nasira yong U-spacer thingy, that holds the wiper itself, na kinakabitan nung U-clamp. May nabibili bang ganun? At saan, if meron?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Front blades - recently switched to JML Wonder Wipers. I had to adjust the metal claws to accommodate the blades, as in sobrang snug yung fit.
    bro, yung JML Wonder Wipers, eto ba yung dini-demo sa Ace Hardware...the one with 5 silicon blades? How is it? Can it be used to replace the blades of Bosch while retaining the metal frame of the Bosch wiper?

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88
    bro, yung JML Wonder Wipers, eto ba yung dini-demo sa Ace Hardware...the one with 5 silicon blades? How is it? Can it be used to replace the blades of Bosch while retaining the metal frame of the Bosch wiper?

thanks.
    Yup, yun nga. Ok naman, isang pasada lang tanggal na yung moisture sa glass.

I'm not familiar with the Bosch frames, pero assuming that they're no different from other brands, then pwede naman siguro sila sa JML wipers. Better ask the salesperson to be sure. In my case, I retained the stock wiper frames on the Adventure. Yun nga lang, kelangan ng konting adjustment sa clamps kasi super snug yung fit. Sumakit daliri ko dun, ah.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Yup, yun nga. Ok naman, isang pasada lang tanggal na yung moisture sa glass.

I'm not familiar with the Bosch frames, pero assuming that they're no different from other brands, then pwede naman siguro sila sa JML wipers. Better ask the salesperson to be sure. In my case, I retained the stock wiper frames on the Adventure. Yun nga lang, kelangan ng konting adjustment sa clamps kasi super snug yung fit. Sumakit daliri ko dun, ah.
    Thanks for the info. i've been planning to get a pair for my ride since it badly needs a replacement na. Although the demo guy at Ace Hardware Makati (SM Makati) said that the Bosch frame can handle the JML wiper blade refills, medyo hesitant pa din ako since sometimes they don't know what they are saying.

Hmmm, i might visit their demo booth again.....mahal kasi ng Bosch eh!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how much po yung jml?

and ano po ito wiper refills? kasi your talking of installing it in bpsch frames??

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    mine, I just buy the Autosports blade assembly mura pa (Php 125.00/pair) change every year before rainy season.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoy2002
    how much po yung jml?

and ano po ito wiper refills? kasi your talking of installing it in bpsch frames??
    yup, wiper refill nga itong JML. This are the ones being demonstrated sa mga JML booth inside Ace Hardware outlets.... kasama nung turbo vacuum cleaner, etc. Parang tag 295.00 ata ang pair nung refill.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Windshield Wiper Blades: Ano brand gamit mo?