New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Currently on NWB/Denso wipers, 500mm/400mm (20"/16") on my GD1 Jazz. Any longer on the short side and it will not fit.

After the heat of the summer, replacing wiper blades before the rains come (around June) is a good idea. The difference between wipes is like night and day. The heat introduces lots of little tears in the rubber and deteriorates it.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonoptics View Post
    kung banana wipers meron ang mitutoyo size 12" at 14" basta u hook ang lock normally pag mga suv like crv gen 1 etc.....

check www.xenonoptics.com
    sir meron bang banana wiper na pang fx?kc di turnilyo yung sa fx eh?o talagang kailangan mag palit ng wiper arm?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonoptics View Post
    s920 Mitutoyo Wiper Blades

same po dito

meron din soft banana wiper

same silicon rubber

pm me or better yet email me nalang for any inquiries.
    I use this wipers on my civic, crv, pajero, innova, hi ace, and will be putting them on hilux once nakuha ko na. for aesthetic and hagod parehas maganda.
    pwede po ba yan sa Pajero Gen 1?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I looked for Aero type wiper blades and these are the brands that I saw:
    Bosch, NWB, Denso, and another (HTL?) sa Blade. Sa Concorde may Elevo and Arctic (?) something. Hindi nag kakalayo ang presyo ng Bosch, Elevo and that Arctic brand, between P800-P1000 per piece. Mas mura ng kaunting yung iba.

My question is, is it worth buying these types of blades? Kasi yung Bosch tropical P200++ pair na. Ang habol ko lang naman is even and smooth ang pag wipe, and ofcourse, durability. The only reason I considered buying the Aero type is because my previous experiences with OEM blades and inexpensive replacements is that mabilis masira/ nag iiwan ng streaks. Also, mabilis mawala yung pagka-even ng pressure ng wipe (mas madiin sa gitna, less towards sa edges of the blade).

Sa dumi ng ulan natin and with the pollution, hindi rin ba mabilis magasgasan yung edges ng wiper blades, whether branded or not?

Lastly, anong difference between soft and hard blade for the Aero style blades?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    double post

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bombitmd View Post
    I looked for Aero type wiper blades and these are the brands that I saw:
    Bosch, NWB, Denso, and another (HTL?) sa Blade. Sa Concorde may Elevo and Arctic (?) something. Hindi nag kakalayo ang presyo ng Bosch, Elevo and that Arctic brand, between P800-P1000 per piece. Mas mura ng kaunting yung iba.

My question is, is it worth buying these types of blades? Kasi yung Bosch tropical P200++ pair na. Ang habol ko lang naman is even and smooth ang pag wipe, and ofcourse, durability. The only reason I considered buying the Aero type is because my previous experiences with OEM blades and inexpensive replacements is that mabilis masira/ nag iiwan ng streaks. Also, mabilis mawala yung pagka-even ng pressure ng wipe (mas madiin sa gitna, less towards sa edges of the blade).

Sa dumi ng ulan natin and with the pollution, hindi rin ba mabilis magasgasan yung edges ng wiper blades, whether branded or not?

Lastly, anong difference between soft and hard blade for the Aero style blades?
    sir try mo kbx soft wipers mura lang pero tumatagal talaga. durable at maganda hagod..yan gamit namin ng cousin ko..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by samleggy View Post
    sir try mo kbx soft wipers mura lang pero tumatagal talaga. durable at maganda hagod..yan gamit namin ng cousin ko..
    Thanks although wala yata ako nakitang ganung tatak. Or baka yan yung kuloy light blue sa Blade. Check ko na lang.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by samleggy View Post
    Thanks although wala yata ako nakitang ganung tatak. Or baka yan yung kulay light blue sa Blade. Check ko na lang.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi guys!
    Tanong ko lang kung anong magandang replacement wipers for crosswind. Preferably banana type. What brand, what size, how much, and where can I buy one? I bought one from Blade kasi, and it's juddering badly! TIA!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    when in doubt, bosch. hehe.

mura sa bosch mismo, compared sa malls

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Windshield Wiper Blades: Ano brand gamit mo?