New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by umi001 View Post
    Not a lot of shops do glass detailing, from what I've seen - and I'd be doubtful how well they do it, even if they did. Glass detailing, particularly removal of swirls and scratches, requires specialized glass polishing (rayon) pads and cerium-oxide based glass polishes, mainly because glass is so much harder than paint. You also really need a machine - preferably a rotary - if you're planning on doing more than cleaning up water marks; the effort required is just not something you can do manually.
    try nyo sa amin mga sir may glass detailing for 800 or money back, may chemical kami for 300 lang 300 ml ang dami nya,guaranteed, tooth brush at basahan lang ok na.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    965
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by autocamp View Post
    try nyo sa amin mga sir may glass detailing for 800 or money back, may chemical kami for 300 lang 300 ml ang dami nya,guaranteed, tooth brush at basahan lang ok na.
    That's ok - I have my own share of glass cleaning products already, and my own machine to apply them with

    Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    38
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by autocamp View Post
    try nyo sa amin mga sir may glass detailing for 800 or money back, may chemical kami for 300 lang 300 ml ang dami nya,guaranteed, tooth brush at basahan lang ok na.


    meron ako ganito sir 100% effective .madali gamitin kulay rosas amoy suka...hehe

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,407
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by bpascal View Post
    Any recommended shops that are excellent at glass detailing?
    try mo BigBerts Pricelist - BigBert's! Professional Detailers

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    #55
    me i just apply rain repellant yung tig 100 lang sa blade yung 100 pesos na bottle good for 1 year na yan... effective talaga... same effect as rain x....

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,407
    #56
    ^ nakakatanggal ng minor scratch sa windshield?

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by dfopiso View Post
    ^ nakakatanggal ng minor scratch sa windshield?
    bili ka ng waterproof sandpaper grit#2000 then car shampoo... basain mo ng car shapoo yung windshield mo saka mo i-sanding ng sandpaper dapat magaan lang at sundan mo yung daan ng wiper.. mawawala lahat ng scratch sa salamin mo...

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    445
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by decar24 View Post
    bili ka ng waterproof sandpaper grit#2000 then car shampoo... basain mo ng car shapoo yung windshield mo saka mo i-sanding ng sandpaper dapat magaan lang at sundan mo yung daan ng wiper.. mawawala lahat ng scratch sa salamin mo...

    Patay tayo dyan sir..:D

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    256
    #59
    Quote Originally Posted by caloy141 View Post
    meron ako ganito sir 100% effective .madali gamitin kulay rosas amoy suka...hehe
    sir pa share naman kung ano to and kung pano i apply. i had the same experience as the threadstarter and nakakaines...

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    256
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by autocamp View Post
    try nyo sa amin mga sir may glass detailing for 800 or money back, may chemical kami for 300 lang 300 ml ang dami nya,guaranteed, tooth brush at basahan lang ok na.
    sir pa pm naman kung ano contact # ninyo.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Windshield Detailing