at mag chix patrol! :lol:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...lalo na ngayong summer!!! very short shortsssss! haha

teka, OT na, balik na tayo sa lungga natin (PitStop) hehehe :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    back to the topic:

diba bawal magpa-tint ng buong windshield jan?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Pina tint ko na rin Bimmer ko init ng balat na upuan pag summer kakapaso, 20% sa rear sides and back, soon 35% sa harap. Similar sa Lexus RX 300 yung tint metalize at Formula One ang brand, inabot $180 aray! Pwede ng maglampungan sa likod. ehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ssaloon,

Originally posted by Karding
    thanks afrasay.

di talaga ako fan ng tinted windows. Pero sobra na talaga yang araw na yan, iba na kulay ng left arm ko :lol:

PROMDIBOY, maraming naguguluhan sa LAW about window tinting. Usually, kapag nasita ka ng pulis, sasabihin sayo na bawal. yung ibang nasisita ng pulis, hindi alam na may amendment (year 1999) sa LAW allowing you to have a tint:

It must let 88% of the light pass through it.

kung nakikita ka pa ng pulis, medyo safe ka pa. hehehe.

this is what I would do when I get pulled over.

As I recommended to someone else just take the ticket, cause pointing out the cops' mistake will only make him look for something else to write you up on, Then go to his station and inform the desk sergeant (or whoever is manning the desk), of the issuing officers mistake on the law. In my case he was called in from the field, and made to reverse the ticket (as well as eat crow publicly) right there on the spot, it never went to the courts.

grabe dito sa US, kung hindi mo alam ang law...left and right kang ma pull-over ng parak. then kapag nag contest ka ng ticket, 99% of the time, dropped ang charges ;) I just got a speeding ticket a month ago, I'm fighting it and requested a Trial By Written Declaration. Only a few ppl knows about the Trial by Written Declaration, nagbabayad na lang sila ng fine.

Tickets issued by the Police are just another way of State Sponsored Extortion as outline in www.ticketassasin.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ey karding,

you can put tints pala sa states... di ko alam yon ah...
    usually i see people put tints on the rear passenger seat windows and quarter windows and the back.

Not on the front windshield and driver / passenger side windows...

saan kaya puwede magpalagay dito... grabeng init ngayong summer eh... kakainis... lolz...
    nasanay ako sa manila... "manyak tints"... lolz...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    front windshield should be no more than 4" from the top.

most states, will let you get away with 85% light transmittance.

I'm just waiting for an officer to pull me over :lol:

possible violations:
    1. tint
    2. no front license plate

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what's a good brand of tint ba?

hehehe... ako din walang front licence plate... lolz...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a lot of ppl will tell you to get the Llumar brand. I have the Johnson brand, it all depends on the installer who's willing to give you a lifetime warranty. Now, thats gotta be a good tint they use if they give you that kind of warranty. :cool:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Window Tint