New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 165 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1765
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dave36 View Post
    Thanks sir. Should i upgrade my hl to led? Or step up my vlt to 35-40? Is it ok to pair with vlt5 on windows?
    I mean you can try the vlt20s. This will conceal you really well. But at night you will know if youll need to upgrade the healdights.

I lean more on the the mid vlts.. i prefer visibility over privacy.

Some here prefer darks...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I mean you can try the vlt20s. This will conceal you really well. But at night you will know if youll need to upgrade the healdights.

I lean more on the the mid vlts.. i prefer visibility over privacy.

Some here prefer darks...
    Ok thanks sir. How about the scratch issue? Does it affect my overall visibility?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ok thanks sir. How about the scratch issue? Does it affect my overall visibility?
    Ws ia scratched? Outside or the inside(current tint)?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    bring it sa detailing shop and make sure they use the ceripro really effective in removing em scracthes and acid rain

5. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ws ia scratched? Outside or the inside(current tint)?
    Just installed solrex premium carbon vlt5% ws vlt20% satisfied with its clarity. Just figure it out that my ws has clear film on it or maybe the previous owner install clear tint, idk. They remove it together with the denr logo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    bring it sa detailing shop and make sure they use the ceripro really effective in removing em scracthes and acid rain
    Ok thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    naka back read na ako nalilito parin ako...
    Ano ba ma recommend nyo?
    Ceramic sana na maganda TSER

Sa FB puro BF Film saka X-Film nakikita ko pero wala nmn sila TSER, anyone baka may nakakuha TSER nila? Not sure kung hype lng sila or legit

8. Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Anyone can recommend a medium dark ceramic tint with blue shade? Currently looking at X-Films but all they have is clear.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi sirs, good day. May naka-try na po ba sainyo ng ceramic tint pero nauna nakabit ang rfid? Currently eyeing x-films and stek. Sa x-films 50/50 daw chance na masira yung rfid as per the installer. Stek on the other hand, gagana pa rin yun nga lang mas mataas konti ang price and yung heat rejection is mas mababa. Thanks po

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gvalquisola View Post
    Hi sirs, good day. May naka-try na po ba sainyo ng ceramic tint pero nauna nakabit ang rfid? Currently eyeing x-films and stek. Sa x-films 50/50 daw chance na masira yung rfid as per the installer. Stek on the other hand, gagana pa rin yun nga lang mas mataas konti ang price and yung heat rejection is mas mababa. Thanks po

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Nauna 3M tint ko then rfid/autosweep. I replaced the 3M tint with ceramic, nag cutout lng sila for the rfid.

What's the best car tint brand and color?