New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 176 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1759
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i have eurotech ceratech elite medium. no problems naman and as noted by jut quite a bit cheaper than vkool and 3m. happy with that.
    They gave me a quote around 7k full wrap for mpv using Vkool oem series maybe if Eurotech around 5 to 6k how long have you been using the tint?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    They gave me a quote around 7k full wrap for mpv using Vkool oem series maybe if Eurotech around 5 to 6k how long have you been using the tint?

not long. i got it just last january. they must have discounted some more since then. i paid 8 or 9k total wrap. ceratech medium for windows and rear glass. then blacktech light for the windscreen. I find it brighter inside than my regular 3m tint.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    not long. i got it just last january. they must have discounted some more since then. i paid 8 or 9k total wrap. ceratech medium for windows and rear glass. then blacktech light for the windscreen. I find it brighter inside than my regular 3m tint.
    Okay thanks I'll check with HPM wrap around price of eurotech and decide which to get for my next tint I really want to try out BF film and see if the hype is true. hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Eurotech does not even have any TSER published. Rule #1 of comparing tint specs is that "heat rejection" is a very loose term and measurement varies per brand.

TSER is more standard and the fact that they don't publish it makes it hard to trust the brand.

Plus, Vkool is known internationally, just like 3M and Huper Optik. Eurotech is a never-heard brand offered by a local distributor.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    When I'm in the market on tints for my car, I only take note about the VLT and heat rejection. Why nobody mentioned before about TSER. LOL.
    This is what I got from google:

"Solar Energy Rejected is the percentage of the total solar energy that is rejected. TSER includes all three: visible light, infrared and ultraviolet. The higher the percentage, the higher the percentage of solar energy deflected. Most window film/tinting shops use Infrared Rejection (IRR) as a guide to the level of heat rejection but IRR only covers 1/3 of TSER. Internationally, TSER is used as a guide as it is a more accurate way of measuring heat rejection as it includes all three (visible light, infrared and ultraviolet)."

Now that Im aware of this and currently with Eurotech(no TSE values) on my car. I think, Its wise to put a good sunscreen everytime I drive. LOL.

In case magpalit. What good as alternative brand of cleartints that's not expensive as VKool not cheap but affordable and quality?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I was driving last night and having a medium tint on windshield you can only see this far or rather near. When people or a bicycle cross the road from a far distance you can barely see with stock headlamp.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I was driving last night and having a medium tint on windshield you can only see this far or rather near. When people or a bicycle cross the road from a far distance you can barely see with stock headlamp.

the enlightened driver will have his tint removed.
    the un-enlightened driver will upgrade his headlight.
    heh heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 16th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Haha my dad is like that. He feels safer with dark tints because people can't see him.

Anyhow I had his SUV for a week to get the regular service done. I'm super glad to return it and go back to my no-tint car.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I have this foldable sun shade that I placed on windshield. I still use it eventhough I have I have installed medium tint on ws so double heat rejection.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Its been 2 weeks since I have my ws tinted with oem 20 and existing 3m medium on all sides and rear so far im getting use to just have to be more careful especially those bicycles and motorcycles who appear suddenly or at your side without any lights. Im now going to have my other ride tinted oem 20 ws and oem 5 on all sides and rear. Is there a visibly big difference with oem 20 and oem 5 when looking and glancing at the side mirror?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Its been 2 weeks since I have my ws tinted with oem 20 and existing 3m medium on all sides and rear so far im getting use to just have to be more careful especially those bicycles and motorcycles who appear suddenly or at your side without any lights. Im now going to have my other ride tinted oem 20 ws and oem 5 on all sides and rear. Is there a visibly big difference with oem 20 and oem 5 when looking and glancing at the side mirror?

it would appear, your tint is impairing your automotive vision...
    that's.. "dangerous".

What's the best car tint brand and color?