New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 160 of 174 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1739
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Okay I just had my oem 20 so still a long way to go. Yeah another option is to upgrade my headlight but im okay with stock.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    3M CS20 yung nakakabit sa Vios so stock halogen lang. Notably weaker than the HID on the Mazda or LED on the Civic, but still driveable naman.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    3M CS20 yung nakakabit sa Vios so stock halogen lang. Notably weaker than the HID on the Mazda or LED on the Civic, but still driveable naman.

Your stock halogen is same H4 55/60W?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Your stock halogen is same H4 55/60W?

Yup. H4 55W.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Guys, still backreading this thread for answers if it is okay to accept the free tint from Hyundai Casa.
    3M tint daw yung ibigay nila and I have an option to install lighter shade sa front.
    Tanong ko lang sana if it is worth it to go for their free tint?
    What's the best shade to choose that won't affect the visibiity during night or rainy days.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Guys, still backreading this thread for answers if it is okay to accept the free tint from Hyundai Casa.
    3M tint daw yung ibigay nila and I have an option to install lighter shade sa front.
    What's the best shade to choose that won't affect the visibiity during night or rainy days.
    the tint is free. i can not think of anything cheaper than that. but you should ask: "does that free tint come with a warranty?"
    if in doubt, ask if you can exchange it for something else of similar value, that you will appreciate more.

for maximum visibility, especially at night, "zero tint is best".
    i have two near-identical cars. one has no front tint, the other has only light tint in front.
    i tell you with straight face, "there is a difference, especially at night".
    at night, i would wish that that tint wasn't there.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 2nd, 2020 at 09:26 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I suggest you try out light tint for windshield and medium tint sides and rear. I have a hard time driving with vlt 20 on windshield I have to drive a bit slow as compared to no tint... so a light tint would be just fine.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Got used to using dark tint ever since. So when I got my Mazda 3 with free 3M tint, got dark tints on the side & medium tint for the front & back. Wife finds it too dark, so on her car, she used medium tint on the sides & light tint on front & back naman.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the tint is free. i can not think of anything cheaper than that. but you should ask: "does that free tint come with a warranty?"
    if in doubt, ask if you can exchange it for something else of similar value, that you will appreciate more.

for maximum visibility, especially at night, "zero tint is best".
    i have two near-identical cars. one has no front tint, the other has only light tint in front.
    i tell you with straight face, "there is a difference, especially at night".
    at night, i would wish that that tint wasn't there.
    Noted po doc.
    I was trying to check if I can swap the tint with other freebies pero parang wala na atang other freebies na pwd ko ipalit.
    I am currently in discussion with agent if pwd ba i swap ang EWD + Seatcover with their dashcam.
    May EWD na ako at hindi ko naman din magagamit seatcover.
    Kaso rear mirror type yung dashcam nila.

I will avail the free tint nalang using light sa windshield, medium sa side at rear as suggested.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    I suggest you try out light tint for windshield and medium tint sides and rear. I have a hard time driving with vlt 20 on windshield I have to drive a bit slow as compared to no tint... so a light tint would be just fine.

Noted po boss.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    VKool VK series is metallized.

Huper Optik's top of the line ceramic is also "metallized" pala.

What's the best car tint brand and color?