New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 157 of 174 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1739
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Its been 2 weeks since I have my ws tinted with oem 20 and existing 3m medium on all sides and rear so far im getting use to just have to be more careful especially those bicycles and motorcycles who appear suddenly or at your side without any lights. Im now going to have my other ride tinted oem 20 ws and oem 5 on all sides and rear. Is there a visibly big difference with oem 20 and oem 5 when looking and glancing at the side mirror?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Yep there is.

The tint i have sa beater car ko is k14 sa ws and sa frt windows are patong of 3M's FX10 and BC20, Rear windows are FX05 and BC20 tapos sa rear glass ay fx20 and fx05. No problem kahit babad sa sun for hours and no issues sa mga naka high beam.

its easier to drive nga at night kesa sa car with light tint pero puro watermarks naman.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Mine was charcoal 35 / NS-CCS-35 1 PLY for 2,000 petot all... with that amount mukhang value for money na nga...

SpectrumX ccs-35
    Visible light transmission = 32%
    Visible Light Reflection = 7.5%
    UV Transmission = <1%
    Solar heat gain coefficient = 0.73 (meaning it reject 27%/100% of solar heat)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is how it looks like sa labas...

Ito naman kuha from the inside...

Somewhere malapit sa warehouse na pinuntahan ko kanina... with regard to performance, parang walang pinagka iba sa 3M, hindi ko ramdam ang init ng araw... siguro dahil 2k lang gastos ko kaya hindi ramdam ang init... hahaha... seriously, totoong tint siya not for the sake na may tint ang sasakyan mo hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    This is how it looks like sa labas...

Ito naman kuha from the inside...

Somewhere malapit sa warehouse na pinuntahan ko kanina... with regard to performance, parang walang pinagka iba sa 3M, hindi ko ramdam ang init ng araw... siguro dahil 2k lang gastos ko kaya hindi ramdam ang init... hahaha... seriously, totoong tint siya not for the sake na may tint ang sasakyan mo hehehe...

Sir where did you install and buy your tint? Kindly share

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sir where did you install and buy your tint? Kindly share

Sir, local shop lang sa province... for sure madami sa manila tintshop, look for spectrum x brand or anything legit made in korea... value for money siya...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Sir, local shop lang sa province... for sure madami sa manila tintshop, look for spectrum x brand or anything legit made in korea... value for money siya...

Okay I will try to find so far here in banawe they have solaroid tint and solrex korea brand I chat with a shop before.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Okay I will try to find so far here in banawe they have solaroid tint and solrex korea brand I chat with a shop before.

How much for all windows? Mine was 1 ply only, for i think small difference lang for 2 ply which is thicker...

reflection yung available nila for 2 ply which is kahit nasa garage ka nag rereflect parang salamin... hindi ko type yung ganun... baka kasi may manalamin tapos mangolangot while youre inside... heheh..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    For solaroid they quoted me 3.5k wrap around mpv for solrex 6k wrap around also for mpv vehicle. Solaroid is cheap but im not sure about the quality if its easily fade or too dark when driving at night. That's the magic 3M that you are referring to reflectorize. I just prefer black for tint.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    For solaroid they quoted me 3.5k wrap around mpv for solrex 6k wrap around also for mpv vehicle. Solaroid is cheap but im not sure about the quality if its easily fade or too dark when driving at night. That's the magic 3M that you are referring to reflectorize. I just prefer black for tint.

Mahal din pala... baka meron dito na try na sa ganyang brand... let’s wait...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Made in china...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Made in china...

Wow! It's like my eyeglasses, it will automatically darken or lighten.

What's the best car tint brand and color?